DermaC / Taking money from bank account
I ordered 2 free samples in March, and Paid £2.95 postage w debit card.More samples arrived and cost approx £79 & £87. I sent 2 e mails ( 8th and 12th May) saying I wanted no further products, which they ignored. I also asked them to collect 2 further parcels which had arrived, as I did not want them. I stopped the payments from my bank in May. On 17th August Dermac recharged my bank some £350 for items sent in April and May before I stopped bank payments. I live on an old age pension, and cannot afford this.
I have copies of my e mails, and of letters to the fraud Dept @ my bank, who cannot refund me payments taken before I cancelled any further direct debits.
I would like this money refunded to me.
More DermaC Complaints & Reviews
- DermaC - Extracting money from my credit card without my permission 
- DermaC - This is a scam 
- DermaC - Withdrawing bank funds without my permission 
- DermaC - Taking money out without consent 
- DermaC - Rip Off
- DermaC - dermac keep sending me the products and I don't want them and can't afford them!
- DermaC - Trial offer
- DermaC - Money taken without my consent 
- DermaC - unauthorised card payment
- DermaC - Based capital limited DermaC