DermaC / Scam company taking money from my bank account without my consent
I ordered a free sample of this cream and paid only for the postage and packaging. One month later I saw on my bank statement a charge of £70. I didn't sign up for anything at all. Nothing was stated on the T&Cs as my bank said. It's ###, these people are thieves and they get away with it. I can't believe it! I'm going to do whatever it takes to bring down this ### and get them prosecuted. Also the product is utterly rubbish. Absolutely disgusting!
More DermaC Complaints & Reviews
- DermaC - Extracting money from my credit card without my permission 
- DermaC - This is a scam 
- DermaC - Withdrawing bank funds without my permission 
- DermaC - Taking money out without consent 
- DermaC - Rip Off
- DermaC - dermac keep sending me the products and I don't want them and can't afford them!
- DermaC - Taking money from bank account
- DermaC - Trial offer
- DermaC - Money taken without my consent 
- DermaC - unauthorised card payment