DermaC / Money taken without my consent

Jul 9, 2015
DermaC and Lumera(Based Capital Ltd)
3 Talbot Road Bedford MK40 3EE
Phone: +44 203 1290 728
From a pop-up online I (stupidly) ordered the Lumera Eye Serum and DermaC from Based Calital Ltd, PO Box 7583 Milton Keynes, MK11 9HD UK. I had understood from the pop up ad that each sample was free and that only £2.95 should be paid for the postage of each item. I gave my credit card number and received the products within a few days. I didn't have time to use the products before I left to go on holiday. I have just returned home to find that my credit card statement shows the £2.95 x 2 (which I authorised) and then two more payments of £87.67 and £89.78 have also been taken without my authority or knowledge!
Fortunately I had kept the Despatch Note and called them to be told that I had (unknowingly) started a membership and monthly ongoing purchase of these products. I told them I didn't want to buy these products but they said as I hadn't returned them within two weeks that there would be no refund! They said they had just despatch the second batch but as a gesture of goodwill they wouldn't charge my credit card, they then put the phone down on me! I called the credit card company and they have charged me again £87.67 and £89.78. The second batch arrived this morning, so I plan to send that back and ask for my refund, but how I get back the first payments may not be that simple. I have reported this to the fraud dept of my credit card company (New Day Ltd) and they told me to send an e.mail asking for the refund...any other ideas please? My order number was 2091382 for the DermaC and 2091386 for the Lumera Eye Serum. Dated 23.5.15 I have been out of the country so only just dealing with this. Thank you for any help you can give me.

A  14th of Jul, 2015 by
As soon as I placed an order I emailed the company cancelling the order. The order still arrived and I thought nothing of it. Then an email arrived saying a second order was on its way. I emailed back to cancel. I phoned my bank who said around £180 had been taken from my account, but as I had emailed the company to cancel immediately, I was entitled to having my money back.
A  17th of Jul, 2015 by
This happened to me they took £354.90 off my credit card please contact citizens advice and follow the links to report it to the Trading Standards people so we can get them shut down asap

DermaC Logo DermaC