DermaC / deceptive &FREE& trial
There is NO Free trial from this Outsourced customer service company. Read the terms and conditions. I found I could not get away from them without paying an additional $25.00 for the free trial. Once you accept the free trial you are enrolled in an automatic plan at an outrageous price. I tried to stop the order - that was not possible. When I did receive it I was told I would have to pay a 20% stocking fee to return it and it would have to be sent "certified" re another cost. Buyer beware!! Also, the customer service folks are in India and most of them were impossible to understand. I finally got someone in Canada who told me if I got the Indian reps again to hang up and keep calling until the phone lines cycled into Canada again. I wrote a letter to the only email address on-line and was totally ignored. Very unhappy with this company.
More DermaC Complaints & Reviews
- DermaC - Extracting money from my credit card without my permission 
- DermaC - This is a scam 
- DermaC - Withdrawing bank funds without my permission 
- DermaC - Taking money out without consent 
- DermaC - Rip Off
- DermaC - dermac keep sending me the products and I don't want them and can't afford them!
- DermaC - Taking money from bank account
- DermaC - Trial offer
- DermaC - Money taken without my consent 
- DermaC - unauthorised card payment