DermaC / DermaC &a face serum
I order the free trail a couple of weeks ago now I paid I think £3.95 per solution and thought nothing off it, today Monday 15/8/16 they have deducted £69.83 out of my account with my authority.
I have contacted my bank and they said they could not stop the transaction, I have been in touch with them today and they are asking me to send the items back and that on return they will reimburse my account.
I am going to get the bank to deal with this, this is a complete scam, does anybody now if the products are safe?.
What worries me is they are still getting away with this scam.
More DermaC Complaints & Reviews
- DermaC - Extracting money from my credit card without my permission 
- DermaC - This is a scam 
- DermaC - Withdrawing bank funds without my permission 
- DermaC - Taking money out without consent 
- DermaC - Rip Off
- DermaC - dermac keep sending me the products and I don't want them and can't afford them!
- DermaC - Taking money from bank account
- DermaC - Trial offer
- DermaC - Money taken without my consent 
- DermaC - unauthorised card payment