DermaC / Refusal to Refund Fraudulent Charges

My husband and I were the victims of credit card fraud and Dermacia was one of the fraudulent charges on our account. When we tried to cancel and reverse the fraudulent charges, a Dermacia rep told us we would have to return the product. The product arrived and we returned it to sender a few days later. This was in October. In December, Dermacia sent us a bill via a collection agency saying we never paid up. When I called and asked if they received the package, they demanded proof we actually sent it back. Sounds just like a scam, doesn't it? BEWARE. If you send something back, pay for your own postage. It's worth it. DO NOT JUST RETURN TO SENDER. Dermacia says it could take months for them to process the return, and in the meantime, they're probably hoping you'll cave into the collection agency pressure to pay for a product you never actually ordered. I pity the next credit theft victim who has to deal with Dermacia.

Di

Comments

• Ra
      29th of Dec, 2007

Hi I have the same problem, therefore I decided to research and see if I was the only one with this problem. I have received the final notice as well. So what did you end doing? Did you end up paying for it? And are they really going to ruin your credit?

When I returned it to the post office I didnt even think about keeping a record of it. Because this is my first time sending back a product. They are as well asking for proof. Please email me back at ralphieralph@gmail.com and tell me how you solved this problem.