DermaC / Refusal to Refund Fraudulent Charges
My husband and I were the victims of credit card fraud and Dermacia was one of the fraudulent charges on our account. When we tried to cancel and reverse the fraudulent charges, a Dermacia rep told us we would have to return the product. The product arrived and we returned it to sender a few days later. This was in October. In December, Dermacia sent us a bill via a collection agency saying we never paid up. When I called and asked if they received the package, they demanded proof we actually sent it back. Sounds just like a scam, doesn't it? BEWARE. If you send something back, pay for your own postage. It's worth it. DO NOT JUST RETURN TO SENDER. Dermacia says it could take months for them to process the return, and in the meantime, they're probably hoping you'll cave into the collection agency pressure to pay for a product you never actually ordered. I pity the next credit theft victim who has to deal with Dermacia.
More DermaC Complaints & Reviews
- DermaC - Extracting money from my credit card without my permission 
- DermaC - This is a scam 
- DermaC - Withdrawing bank funds without my permission 
- DermaC - Taking money out without consent 
- DermaC - Rip Off
- DermaC - unauthorised charges
- DermaC - dermac keep sending me the products and I don't want them and can't afford them!
- DermaC - facial cream
- DermaC - unauthorised card payment
- DermaC - dermac face serum