Derek K. Ndonye - Muriithi & Ndonye AdvocatesGold scammers lawyers

Regarding the scam bellow We have also experienced the same, for a much higher amount. they seem to work in unison with their holding account nonsense, and blatant scams, the gold sellers recommended this lawyer to us, and low and behold, nothing gets delivered, they hide behind the story you need to buy more. and asked us to input even more fortunes in to their " hands"

Dont worry, we have other people who are on board, coming forward also unless this gets resolved immediately.

They will be stopped now. we want any one who have dealings with this or the bellow mentioned to be on guard. they will scam you. thats our experience as well as this poor man bellow.

Buying and selling gold is a tricky business, I therefore thought I had done my research, but unfortunately I seem to have come across some of the biggest, legitimate looking scammers in the business. They may work under different names and companies beware.

were acting for me in june 2016 for the purchase of gold investment. They have 50.000$ of my money, which they are refusing to give me back.In spite of many promises and excuses I have come to conclusion, that they works as scammers in association with other companies, who sell gold, who pretend to be legitimate. Namely in my case nacla minerals, patrick muchina and east african value cargo handling limited, daniel rwelengera.

I have made several attempts to contact the various different people and companies he keeps passing this off to. Apparently my money is held in escrow account in derek k. Ndonye company name. He has now began to make personal threats to me, which I have had to report to police. I am determined to get my money back and prevent this happening to anyone else, as they are mastermind fraudsters, who show a good front to their scams. Even when I visited their offices they put my mind at rest, which I now know was just a showcase for their scamming.

Beware of doing any business of anykind with derek k. Ndonye or any of the other fraudsters mentioned in this report.

These are some of the quotes and promises I have received dierctly from derek k. Ndonye - muriithi & ndonye advocates.

Mika,

Please find attached the draft escrow agreement between yourself and my firm in respect of the usd 50, 000 you will wire.

As agreed, upon receipt of the funds, I will await your instructions on release and I will work with you to confirm and verify all the payments and documentation all the way until the gold is exported.

I will shortly send you the agreement between yourself, patrick and daniel.

Once agreed, we will sign both agreements tomorrow morning.

Derek k. Ndonye | managing partner
Ndonye & associates advocates | bruce house, 8th flr, standard st.
Tel: +[protected], +[protected]
Mail; [protected]@ndonye.Co. Ke | site www.Ndonye.Co. Ke

Mika,

I have been involved in so many of this transactions and worked with daniel rwelengera on many of them. They have never failed because I ensure everything is done above board. I have a farm's name to safeguard, and we would not be where we are if contracts failed.

I guarantee you will be refunded the funds. Do not worry.

Derek k. Ndonye | managing partner http://ndonye.Co. Ke/
Ndonye & associates advocates | bruce house, 8th flr, standard st.
Tel: +[protected], +[protected]
Mail; [protected]@ndonye.Co. Ke | site www.Ndonye.Co. Ke

Mika,

Like I told you, keeping on writing this emails won't solve the pending issues. Ask your refinery director to speak to the director of the shipping agency and have the matter resolved. Look for the solution, not people to blame because that will not help you. He can call him on +254 [protected] or email him on [protected]@gmail.com

Regards

derek k. ndonye | managing partner http://ndonye.co.ke/
ndonye & associates advocates | bruce house, 8th flr, standard st.
tel: +[protected], +[protected]
mail; [protected]@ndonye.co.ke | site www.ndonye.co.ke

Derek K. Ndonye - Muriithi & Ndonye Advocates

Lu
Jan 19, 2017

Comments

• Mi
      Jan 22, 2017

Dear luxurybuyer,
    I'm sorry to hear your story, which unfortunately sounds very much like mine. This scammer group seems to be well organized and must have continued their illegal actions for a long time. Can you please send me your contact details and also contacts to other people, that you know these scammers have stolen money and we can discuss this further? My email is mika.[protected]@gmail.com. Thank you.

• Fu
      Jan 30, 2017

Dear buyer
    From all i read about these gold buyers and sellers, they are all scammers. None is genuine. You might have lost money in the deal but am sorry it might be your turn for you to pay those that have lost to you. Its important to do a clean business without shortcuts to avoid such losses. Another person somewhere is complaining about you

• Al
      Jan 30, 2017

I agree that some of these complainants here are scammers. Am sorry for the loss Mika but you should also come out clean, you know what I mean