Dept Of State Health Services / Discriminatinon, Ethic violations, black mail

6515Wichita Falls, TX, United States
Phone: 940-692-1220
This is a company that promotes who they want, they change job discriptions have someone sit in a position untill they can come back from their supposed retirement. They promote people who know their situations instead of someone that is qualified. They allow mistreatment of employees and in some cases patients. I have made repeated pleas with Austin State Officials about this situation. I do not think someone's race, religion should matter . Also they change hours, violate their own policy and procedure. I personally was one of those forced from my job when they changed the hours. But maybe now that I am no longer there someone will listen to me. These employees are misreable. They need help !! They are afraid to stand up because they saw first hand retaliation and then they tried to report it they harassed these people until they quit or were terminated. I want to help those left behind. I don't think anyone should have to sleep their way to the top or steped on because they don't . The current staff do whatever they can to keep people from retiring. They need help in every area out there. Please help them.

I would still like to keep my info confidential so they not try to keep me from getting a new job. Thank you
Vi