dept of social services / not helping child at risk

I have told the dept on several occasions that there is nothing but domestic violence at my sons fathers home and the still stand up for the father and write a letter for court stating the child is better off with dad. there supposed to be there to help the children but in this case there hrting mine more.

Comments

• Mr
      16th of Dec, 2008

Hire a private investigator then take it to your states attorney general, make a big stink, I see this all of the time.
    I get so frustrated with social services sometimes . I know of an individual right now with numerous complaints filed against them who should have been charged 10 times over and it is the mother of a child I know. She is a serious alcoholic and drug abuser so you tell me where the justice is in this for the children. I dont understand how she has talked her way out of this after many social workers on different occasions have knocked on her door. Good Luck !

8th of Feb, 2009

My sons Father is the same aloholic and drug user. I think he sexually abuses my child and probably physical abuse too. He comes homes a different kid every week with anger and violence and trys to play with his brothers p****. I have had over 10 calls to social services and an investigation done. Nothing happens. My five year old has been in therapy for 9 months and sees a psychiatrist. Now he is on medication and his father is refusing to give it to him. sounds like a big child neglect/abuse problem. Social services doesnt give a damn unless your child is almost dead or something. Pretty sad, HUH?

• St
      12th of Feb, 2009

I lost my kids over 2 years ago in kansas due to my drug use (which was good) I cleaned up and got my kids back 7 months later. They placed my oldest son with his father. Im in denver where his father has always been since his dad kidnaped him with courts help claiming abunch of crap and saying he didnt know where I lived (on a summer vacation last yr). Durring this time he got my son drugged up and his wife molested my son. My son may be a father to his step moms baby she is now carring. When I came here to try and get my boy back by the way he is 14. Since Ive been here i called dohs on him they did nothing, got a child family investigator involved (she sided with his father) when my son started to come clean he droped him off at my house and have not heard much from him except harrassing text msgs. in court the CFI (child family investiagator) tried to say it was not him sending the texts cause u can send them online and wanted him back with his father. Luckily court allowed him to stay the day after is when I found out about the molestations. Even though I have done 9 UA's they still harrassing me Im trying to get my son help when I lost my kids did they UA him NO I just feel so harrassed and dont get why it seems they dont help when they should, even tho they did help me, but now I need them to help my boy they more obsessed that I admited Im a recovering addict than all his father has done yes he still with me but how long do I got to pay and watch his father and wife will get off. stouts4life@yahoo.com

• Rs
      27th of May, 2009

i find it strange that they didnt take the kid and do a investigation as they are very quick the pluck the kids out of the home now...i mean very quick..

they did and they have no proof on me...and still dont and i have proof i have dont nothing to my kids at all...

and nobody will look because if they do then there is no case..(god forbid)...

im going back to my lawyer on thurs to rectify that..

anyway keep calling...they have to look into it...call from another phone and do not tell them who you are when you call.
    is my advice to you..

good luck

• Ro
      14th of Jan, 2013

hello my name is roger hendrix and for years ive been dealling with frank pushkin 585 802 4706 asa lanlord and usually if i rent i have too do some cleaning but at 49 klue st there was bed bugs rats and roaches all of the walls had large holes and bullet holes andthe front room had no wa;ll you could see outside threw cracks in doors and windows he said he would fix things the neibors broke in houses and the rge was crazy exspecially with the broken heater i told him i wanted something smaller because my help with the rent moved out lolita house he asked me not too he would work with me because he didnt want the house broken intoo so i trusted that while i was still lookingi thought i had help so i got the house exsterminatted and got a cheap car but my help changed her mind he told me dont worry about it and too see him when i could i went too dss and got help with the rge and rent but then aday later he found someone who would rent it and fix it there selfes so he asked me how soon i could be out so then i had too let dss and rge know that it had too be put on hold my help let me stay with her for a few days and i called him and said i knew someone needing something smaller we looked at 71 arnette blvd and he said six hundred so i told him i would start the papper work we notice the floor in front of the bathroom where the frig sitswas badly stained and tiles were missing the stove was dirty and under it was horrible i thought cleaning and new tiles would be good so the heat got turned on too start cleaning and roaches were everywhere aswell as mice cabnets were opened and were infested with mice turds and roaches and downstairs wasa party house i called him and the worker where i got emergency help from miss wilcoxatwestfall rd but she didnt awnser or return my callsuntill one week but it was too late a three hundred dollar payment was made too frank and i never moved in and cant get help for another five years and this was my first time now im staying at my daughters for a few weeks my things that were not taken or threw away are in storage at one hundred and twenty two dollars a month so this is hard and her house is infested with bed bugs so i feel really stuck and my ssi is only seven twenty so i have nothing too work with having siezures and my asthma actting up i just feel like i was used short noticed and cant get any help or refunds roger hendrix 134]]60[[[2654 10-25-1968 ----rogbabii68@yahoo.com phone 1 219 9000 phone 2 is 585 754 8696thank you ps all of this took place in or on december 12th till the 25th so i wasnt even a month late and he recieved free money