DePrince& Associates Ltd / He a fake

1 NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 718 424 5275

He said the he Guarantee Results with cast a spell for me. I have seem no result he just took the money. I even try to call him and alawys try to hurry you off the phone and i pay for reading after i try to see what going on he talk to me for 5 mins then sid bye. I he take people and you never see nothing from.

Ti

Comments

• Je
      26th of Oct, 2011

It is very easy for anyone to hide behind a phony report such as a competitor or someone who has no poof in working with anyone from DePrince and Company. This person claims to have been rip off by DePrince by provide no poof or email to check.
    It is a shame that the majority of people has no minds and are quick to believe such lies as stated. Until this person can prove in print that DePrince has rip them off as they claim then such matters are noting but lies with the sole propose of trying to discredited some who has help many people but not all, for DePrince is not a God and no can help anyone 100 %

• Je
      26th of Oct, 2011

I fully agree, anyone can make a charge ageist anyone with no poof and such “Boards as these should do a complete investigation. This is what make these lies so dangerous, however I do not believe that the majority of people are that quibble to believe everything that is printed by other people and do agree that no one can satisfied everyone. Only a fool would believe that. A lot of people have complained about Disney world maybe this person should get a real life.

• Ti
      16th of Dec, 2011

How dare you come to this site and slander DePrince I have started to see small changes occur I have had friends of mine who have used his services knowing very well that not all cases will be satisfied. He has helped me where the others just scammed me.
    It is people like you who piss me off that negative sarcastic attitude you have will only get you into trouble.

• Ti
      16th of Dec, 2011

I forgot to add that you appeared on other sites condemning him. You really need to use spell check a little more or a different story the only scam I see here is YOU.