Depositphotos.com / Skrill subscription not working

Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:

Hi,

On May 7, I signed up for an account, selected Monthly subscription and paid 99 USD with Skrill.
It said "You have paid 0 USD with Skrill" and I still couldn't download anything, no plan activated.

I called the tech support and they said that they were sorry and it was a Skrill issue.
Then they advised me to pay with PayPal instead. This time, it worked and on May 8 I paid 99 USD upfront with 99 scheduled recurring for next months. Then everything worked fine and I could download images 10 per day as expected.

I was surprised to get an email on May 30 from SKRILL reminding me that on June 6, I would be billed 99 USD. So now I am paying with PayPal and they would still bill me for the same service again using Skrill! I now must hope that the Skrill customer service will respond in time and cancel the recurring payment.

Stay away from these guys until they resolve this technical issue with Skrill. Or was it not a technical issue at all? Reading other complaints here, I am starting to feel a bit suspicious.

Ja
Jun 03, 2014

Comments

• Ro
      Apr 12, 2012
    Depositphotos.com - They will continue to charge you even after canceling the free trial
    Depositphotos.com
    depositphotos.com

Do NOT give your billing info to this company. They will continue to charge you even after canceling the free trial. My first invoice was even double billed $59 x 2.