Depositphotos.com / Skrill subscription not working
On May 7, I signed up for an account, selected Monthly subscription and paid 99 USD with Skrill.
It said "You have paid 0 USD with Skrill" and I still couldn't download anything, no plan activated.
I called the tech support and they said that they were sorry and it was a Skrill issue.
Then they advised me to pay with PayPal instead. This time, it worked and on May 8 I paid 99 USD upfront with 99 scheduled recurring for next months. Then everything worked fine and I could download images 10 per day as expected.
I was surprised to get an email on May 30 from SKRILL reminding me that on June 6, I would be billed 99 USD. So now I am paying with PayPal and they would still bill me for the same service again using Skrill! I now must hope that the Skrill customer service will respond in time and cancel the recurring payment.
Stay away from these guys until they resolve this technical issue with Skrill. Or was it not a technical issue at all? Reading other complaints here, I am starting to feel a bit suspicious.
More Depositphotos.com Complaints & Reviews
- Depositphotos.com - I wish I had never done a trial subscription 
- Depositphotos.com - Trial Subscription
- Depositphotos.com - Stay away from these scam artists
- Depositphotos.com - No access to downloads
- Depositphotos.com - Will not be volunteering any more money to them 
- Depositphotos - Depositphotos is a well designed scam 
- Depositphotos Inc - They will charge you every month without your knowledge
- Depositphotos - Terrible customer service and a horrible experience 
- Depositphotos - Depositphotos is an online scam 
- Depositphotos - They will not stop charging you