deposite needs to be transfere to your accountstella and the 5 .000.000 aus. pound

1 Review updated:

Hi guys, this ia a new scam for miss steela and her 5 million pounds who lives in a refugee camp in sengal that need to be transfere the money throught a trustee person who will be you from all the world, a foriegn partner, and you are going to send 1280 us dollars <br />
can you believe the ### . and to keep this as secret or there is someone will hunt you down and guss what they hunt you throught this site from your profile, please take care fellows
the girl name is gift, aisha, stella
OFFICE ADDRESS.NOBLE CHAMBER
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY SAGE LAW FIRM.
BAR DR.MBAYI AMODU (ESQ).
28 KASINA STREET DAKAR-SENEGAL INTERNATIONAL
AIRPORT ROAD DAKAR-SENEGAL.
P.O BOX MB 561 DAKAR.
PHONE (+[protected].
Urgent Attention,
Mr Dong Minh Vuong,
IN THE MATTER OF LEGAL REPRESENTATION FOR THE SECURING OF ALL THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS THAT WILL ENTITLE YOU LEGALLY TO STAND ON BEHALF OF NEXT OF KIN (MISS STELLA KASSALA) ON CLAIMING AN ESTATE LEFT BY HER LATE FATHER (DR ELLISON KASSALA) WITH STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LONDON.
The above refers,
We are solicitors and advocates specialised on legal representation, estate recovery, debt recovery, estate management, constitution enhancement advisers/reviewers, Company secretaries, financial advisers and other legal documentations/matters.
Please note, Following our telephone conversation that, I am in receipt of your request, I wish to thank you for accepting to use us in this transaction.I wish to assure you that we give the best legal services to our clients hence we are sure that Reverend Father must have told you this before introducing us to you. He brought a young girl who is in a refugee camp here, Miss Stella Kassala. She has already told me everything and also made me to understand that you are her partner.
She has just showed me a CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT and Her father's DEATH CERTIFICATE which are some of the documents needed by the Bank for the transfer.
Now as requested by you for the processing of the two remaining doccuments(POWER OF ARTTORNEY & AFFIDAVIT OF OATH) needed for the transfer, you are to forward these items to MY NOBLE CHAMBER.
1.Your full names, address, phone and fax numbers as you would want it to appear in the power of arttorney.
Upon the Receipt of the Aforementioned Documents, I will proceed to the Federal High court with them, Certificate of deposit and Death Certificate for Attestation. I will then swear affidavit of support to change you as the owner of the fund and then with this, the bank will now effect transfer to any bank account of your choice.
Having said this, From the inquiries made at the Federal High Court today, please note that all this services will be subject to the payment of our legal services charges. And also you are to pay the cost of oath fee including the stamp duty fee, notary stamp and authentification fee.
To this end, we have accepted that our services charge be paid to us once we complete this project which is (550 US DOLLARS)
However, the only financial expenditure that will have to be needed instantly is the Oath fee, Notary and Stamp duty fee as listed below:
POWER OF ARTTORNEY FEE: $ 540 US DOLLARS...To be paid in Court
AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FEE ; $ 460 US DOLLARS...To be paid in Court
NOTARY AND AUTHENTIFICATION STAMP FEE : $ 280 US DOLLARS...To be paid in court
TOTAL CASH NEEDED AT HAND...$ 1, 280 US DOLLARS.
Please note that we had to be minimal in our service charge because of the present condition of Miss Stella Kassala and Reverend Father who gave us the details of her conditions in the Refugee camp.
Take Note: We have to receive this payment (1, 280 US DOLLARS) before we commence operation and You are therefore advised to send finances to enable us pay oath fee, Notary and
stamp duty fees.To do this, you will have to send the money through Western Union MoneyTransfer to My Secretary Name: OLIVIO YOAO YAEARIM, and address there
( ADRESS:28 KASINA STREET DAKAR-SENEGAL
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ROAD DAKAR-SENEGAL).
Upon the receipt of the said amount we will commence the processing immediately Which will be ready in two working days.
I have attached a copy of my ID Card and My Legal License for your kind perusal.
We once more thank you for your decision to work with our chambers as we assure,
BELOW INFORMATION'S
SO USE MY SECRETARY NAME SEND THE MONEY
1. NAME OF RECEIVER...OLIVIO YOAO YAEARIM
2. AMOUNT; ... ... $ 1, 280 US DOLLARS
3. TEXT QUESTION ... WHOM DO YOU MADE THE PAMENT
4. TEXT ANSWER...BAR DR MBAYI AMODU
5. COUNTRY... DAKAR SENEGAL
6.MY ADDRESS... 28 KASINA STREET DAKAR-SENEGAL,

USE YOUR NAME TO SEND THE MONEY AND GET ME INFORM THROUGH MY EMAIL ADDRESS.IMMEDIATELY,
YOURS FAITHFUL IN SERVICE

Comments

• Pe
      Jun 26, 2009

this is also some of the emails

Dearest Love,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, how is your day today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job. My name is Miss gift Stella kassala and i am 23 years, single and never been married, i am from Sudan in Africa but presently residing in the missionary church here in Senegal where i ran as a refuge due to the political civil war that tolk place in my country. I am in sufferings and pains here in this camp and i really need help from a man by encouraging me and good advice in life and to help me to come out from this situation, and again to help me get my money, because my late father deposited some amount of money for me in the Bank and he used my name as the next of king.

My late father Dr. Ellison Kassala, who was CEO of (ELLISON TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY PLC), in Port Sudan. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office

I would like to know more about you, your likes, dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently, i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthfully, kindly and friendly and more to that, a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, i will be hoping to hear from you again.
    I remain yours gift.

adham

Dec 15, 2009

More of the same!!! - got 3 different girls/pictures with same story -sending two here:[protected]@yahoo.com & [protected]@yahoo.com

Dec 15, 2009

More of the same - got 3 different girls/photos, but with the same story.Hereby enclosed:[protected]@yahoo.com & [protected]@yahoo.com

• Pe
      Dec 14, 2010

here i got one girl with the same story and different photo

• Ed
      Dec 10, 2012

my experience of such, Dearest one,
    How are you today together with your business and your entire family? I guess
    that everything is ok with you.I know this mail will not come to you as a surprise since we have not had a previous correspondence, please bear with me.I am more than happy to read your interesting mail from site and i hope that you are fine and healthy, I have noticed that you are the kind of man i am looking for since all this while, i believe that you are a trust worthy and caring person, that's what makes me to disclose my identity to you.
    My name is Miss Faith Oneil, 24 years old from Ivory Coast, and
    presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result
    of the killing of my family by the rebels please don't be discouraged for hearing this.I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.
    I am from the family of late Dr. Harold Oneil who was the managing director of Mavococoa and Associates (Ltd), and he was the Special adviser to the former Head of State (late Dr Robert Guei) .The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war in my country Ivory Coast, I was in my second year in the university before the death of my loved Parents.I contacted you for a possible help. My step mother was very wicked woman and she intend to kill me since my father and my real biological mother is died.Then she planned to take away all my late father's property and some other valuable things from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. Meanwhile I find my way out of my country because I have seen what she is planning to do to me.I thereby plan to go to Europe, but she hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents, Luckly she did not found where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents.

I managed to escape with the documents which covers my late father's
    deposited money total $ 5.3 Million U.S Dollars ( Five Million, three Hundred Thousand US Dollars ). which he use my name as the next of kin. Meanwhile, I am still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foreign personality to help me transfer the money from the bank pending my arrival in your country. I will like to see you face to face soon.
    Furthermore, on your wish you can contact the bank for confirmation and you can communicate directly with them regarding this fund of my late father which was deposited in their custody. I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me retrieve the money from the bank and transfer to your nominated account.I will like to further my studies as soon as i arrive to your country, please try to help me to achieve this goal as i have a desire to become a famous personality in the nearest future. I will be pleased if you can do this for me. However, the only person I have now is Rev.Charles Bernard who is the pastor of ( Our Lords Chosen Church ) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the female's hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women.
    Please try to call by 14:00 GMT with The Pastor's Telephone number is [protected] .or. +[protected]) when you call, tell him that you want to speak with Faith Oneil, so that he will send for me in the hostel., i am staying in the female hostel.I have already inform him, that some one will call me through his phone. He will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you.So please do not fail to call me, because I need to hear your voice.
    I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that know about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
    So on your which to help me out i will like to have your data such as:

1.Your Full name
    2.Your address
    3.Your occupation.
    4.your phone or fax number.

Immediately i you receive this i will give you the contact of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them.
    Bye and take a good care of yourself and have a nice day.
    Yours sincerely,
    Faith

• Le
      Dec 11, 2012

i recieved this email also
    PLEASE I NEED YOUR HONEST ASSISTANCEMonday, December 10, 2012 12:30 PM
    From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"Juliet Cumba" <[protected]@yahoo.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: "oluoch Roy" DEAREST ONE

Firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; Enline with the message, which I have sent to you..
    How are you today over there in your country, i believe you're having a nice day and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss. Juliet Cumba i am (23) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am fromvSudan In West Part Of Africa, 5.4ft tall, light in complexion single, (Never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
    PLEASE I NEED YOUR HONEST ASSISTANCE

My late father Dr.Lincoln Cumba was a politician and the managing director of (RUDOLPH TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY PLC) in Khartoum (the capital of Sudan) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother, my father and two of my younger brother in a cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend. Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,
    PLEASE Do not be offended for this message that come's from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good in spite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i believe that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficulty situation here in this refugees camp; Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- PASTOR JOSEPH ADU, who is the Rev pastor of the (MISSIONARY/REFUGEE CAMP IN DAKAR SENEGAL) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+[protected]) If you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend pastor, that knows about it ) i have my late father's Last Written Will and the Death Certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.6M (Five Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars)
    So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people. Our language is English. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you Attached here is my pictures. I will equally like to see yours too. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
    Yours in love,
    Miss Juliet.

ReplyReply AllMove...Go to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to Messages Select Message EncodingASCII (ASCII)Greek (ISO-8859-7)Greek (Windows-1253)Latin-10 (ISO-8859-16)Latin-3 (ISO-8859-3)Latin-6 (ISO-8859-10)Latin-7 (ISO-8859-13)Latin-8 (ISO-8859-14)Latin-9 (ISO-8859-15)W. European (850)W. European (CP858)W. European (HPROMAN8)W. European (MACROMAN8)W. European (Windows-1252)Armenia (ARMSCII-8)Baltic Rim (ISO-8859-4)Baltic Rim (WINDOWS-1257)Cyrillic (866)Cyrillic (ISO-8859-5)Cyrillic (KOI8-R)Cyrillic (KOI8-RU)Cyrillic (KOI8-T)Cyrillic (KOI8-U)Cyrillic (WINDOWS-1251)Latin-2 (852)Latin-2 (ISO-8859-2)Latin-2 (WINDOWS-1250)Turkish (ISO-8859-9)Turkish (WINDOWS-1254)Arabic (ISO-8859-6, ASMO-708)Arabic (WINDOWS-1256)Hebrew (856)Hebrew (862)Hebrew (WINDOWS-1255)Chinese Simplified (GB-2312-80)Chinese Simplified (GB18030)Chinese Simplified (HZ-GB-2312)Chinese Simplified (ISO-2022-CN)Chinese Simplified (WINDOWS-936)Chinese Trad.-Hong Kong (BIG5-HKSCS)Chinese Traditional (BIG5)Chinese Traditional (EUC-TW)Japanese (SHIFT_JIS)Japanese (EUC-JP)Japanese (ISO-2022-JP)Korean (ISO-2022-KR)Korean (EUC-KR)Thai (TIS-620-2533)Thai (WINDOWS-874)Vietnamese (TCVN-5712)Vietnamese (VISCII)Vietnamese (WINDOWS-1258)Unicode (UTF-7)Unicode (UTF-8)Unicode (UTF-16)Unicode (UTF-32)| Full Headers

Mail Search

Reply Reply All Forward ForwardWelcomeInboxNewFoldersMail Options

Copyright © [protected] Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Copyright/IP Policy - Guidelines
    NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site.
    To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Policy - About Our Ads.

• Au
      Feb 26, 2013

Before you read on, and I am sure you don't have to READ ON much, I have to remind you that the following piece of context was NOT copy-pasted from above but from an mail that was sent to my account, from a "[protected]@yahoo.com".

"DEAREST ONE

PLEASE I NEED YOUR HONEST ASSISTANCE

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,

Yours in love,
    Miss Juliet.
    "

I had a good, a really good, laugh when i saw these complaints and that mail.

And another mail followed when I as stupid as it sounds, replied to the first mail. The following text is from that mail and the two pictures below came with it.

"Good Afternoon My Love
    I thank you ones again for your mail to me today. How are you doing over there in your country, I hope all is well with you and also your work and your health which is most important thing to me, if so thanks be to God, My dear, chosen you to assist me, in this situations is not by my power but i believed that is Lord who made it to be so that
    by this days we shall meet one another, Honey, i have the courage that as you responded to my mail, that GOD has sent you to help me out from this miss fun-tune condition which i find my self due to death of my family,

My Love, I will also like to see you face to face after the transfer of the money to your account and i will use this opportunity to let you know that GOD has chosen you to help me amongst other men on this planet (earth) its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself into now.

I believe and know that you are the man i am going to depend and trust my life. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information's!.

I have informed the ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON UK. about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country against a refugee like me.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information's, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the Money $5.6M (Five Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars) deposited by My late father Dr. Lincoln Cumba of which i Miss Juliet Cumba is the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact information's of the bank is as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON UK.
    ([protected]@aol.com)
    ([protected]@londonmail.com)

Name of the transfer officer is Mr. Stepen Hester.
    Phone (+[protected])
    Phone (+[protected])
    Fax ( +[protected])"

That proved to be his/her undoing.
    Of course, I've heard of Stephen Hester of RBS.

What i'd like to say next is i owe you one, whoever responsible for these above complaints. If I hadn't found this, even i knew those mail were [censored], I'd still reply to her messages.

So thank you.

• Sh
      Apr 11, 2013

i received email too from vera jerry with same story and same lawyer amadou from noble law firm. my name is dalbir singh thanks for inform us. my email is ( goga.[protected]@yahoo.com ) please if you send me your email i can transfer all information back to you. thank you.

• Sh
      Apr 11, 2013

i received emails with same story same lawyer.5.7millian us dollars deposited in royal bank of scotland by miss vera jerry;s father late dr hens jerry. i can forward all emails to you, if you send me your email at my email( goga.[protected]@yahoo.com) thank you for inform us.