Dependable Hawaiian Express / Damaged goods

1 US Review updated:

Requested to have a vintage coke machine shipped. Machine was wrapped in padding, cardboard & plastic wrapped. Told the DHX the item needs to be shipped upright and is fragile. When it arrived it laying flat on a pallet with MULTIPLE damage from the forklift and from stacking items on it.. DHX offered $35.00 for damages that amounted to hundreds of dollars. Then claims it not responsible for damages under the PUC limits. What they're really saying is they can damage your goods then hide under the PUC limits.

Ca

Comments

• Br
      Apr 06, 2017

Since no one at Dependable Hawaiian Express knows about this complaint or claim, please write me, the President of DHX- Dependable Hawaiian Express at brad.[protected]@dhx.com and give me the information supporting your complaint. Freight bill number would be helpful, inspection done by us would be helpful- any information that will help us find the incident would be helpful since right now, we have nothing and no one remembers it.
    You also refer to a "PUC limit", which I believe is phraseology we wouldn't use in any of our claims correspondence, so I am hoping you are complaining against the wrong company, and if so, you'll remove your complaint.
    Thanks in advance for any additional information you can give me.
    Brad