Dependable Auto Shippers / Late delivery and damage
DAS is the worst!
I got my car shipped from Minneapolis, MN to Seattle, WA in Feb 2008. It took them 4 weeks to arrive. They promised within two weeks. When my car arrived, there were scratches on the doors, dents and was very dirty. There were 100 miles more on it then when I dropped it off. I called DAS and wrote letters asking for an explanation and they have not replied.
I ran out of options so I’ve located the names of the owners of the company and I’ve been sending emails hoping someone will hear my call.
Here are the contact names for DAS corporate incase anyone needs it.
Rick LaForge – CEO
Rick London – President
John Roehll – Executive VP
Bob London – Executive VP
Dean Xeros – Director of Retail Sales
Erin Almand – Director of Customer Service
Johnny Bennet – Retail Customer Service Manager
Consuela Fegan – Corporate Issues
Amanda McCrum – Claims Issues
Leida A. Bartmess – Marketing Manager
Melinda Gracia – Customer Service Specialist
Glenda Gideon – Customer Relations Manager
Press Release –
More Dependable Auto Shippers Complaints & Reviews
- DAS Dependable Auto Shippers - The car was destroyed 
- Dependable Auto Shippers - Call anyone else ! 28 days and they can't tell me where my car is !
- Dependable Auto Shippers (DAS) - Auto shipping
- DAS Dependable Auto Shippers - This company uses fake offers and sales in order to obtain the details of the customers
- DAS Dependable Auto Shippers - Fraud, took money and did not deliver the service