The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

department or revenue florida child support / collecting from me and suspended my licsence for not paying for a child thats not mine

1 st petersburg, FL, United States Review updated:
Contact information:
Phone: 727- 710-3507

HELP US THE STATE IS FRAUDENTLY TAKING MONEY FOR A CHILD THATS NOT MINE AND HOLDING MY LICENSE HOSTAGE THEY TOOK IT FROM ME AND ABUSE AT SCHOOL HAPPENING TO VICTORIAS AT NORTHEAST HIGH SCHOOL my neice, first of all is being bullied by gangs at her school and the school is doing nothing about it and is allowing it to go on this school is northeast high school in st petersburg florida her father has a life lasting disease and her mother died a little over a year ago her father and i are identickle twins we are suffering from the memories of bullies in school when we were younger this is hurting me mentally and breaking up the family and my wife has diabetes and now were not gonna be able to afford her meds this state of florida and irs are frauds is robbing the people help us someone we are getting attacked financialy we just losst our house my brother pleaded with the court that this is not my child and they wont give me a dna test i did not pass grammer or high school luckily i can spell


Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Ra
      31st of Mar, 2009
    0 Votes

    I have had nothing but problems with the Department of Revenue. I was out of work over a year ago for a short period and fell behind for two months. I made arrangements with the court to repay my arrearage in extra monthly payments. My arrearage has been paid off for quite some time and they continue to deduct $75.00 on a bi-weekly basis. They have also taken a supposed "arrearage" from my income tax returns. I am overpaid by thousands of dollars. I have sent certified letters, faxes and more to the office that handles my case (Broward) and they fail to respond. There is no published telephone number for this office. I live 6 hours away. They are threating to take my licence away, they have reported this non-existant "arrearage" on my credit report, and I have no idea how to resolve the issue aside from retaining council. Which I am unable to afford at the time. What can I do?

Post your comment