Department of Job and Family Services / unfair firing

1 221 3rd Street SWCanton, OH, United States Review updated:

I was targeted by Bonnie Kling an administrator and subsequently fired for no reason. She was on a mission to get me fired and I have no idea why. But she finally stated that "someone saw me smoking in front of the building" which is untrue due to the fact that I have been very ill and not able to smoke for over 2 weeks. The truth is many caseworkers, customer service reps and clients all smoke in the front. I was singled out for some reason. If you ask any person who works there, they will tell you I did an excellent job and went out of my way to be helpful to employees and customers alike. This woman has problems. I do not know if she was jealous or what, but she treated me very unfairly and now I am a single mother looking for a job. I could see if I had not done my job well or had broken some rule, but my only crime was Bonnie Kling didn't like me.

Comments

• Aj
      23rd of Feb, 2010

I am one of the regular christian contributors to an internet chat room that is regularly visited by Ms Schoepppner. During her visits to our room she regularly boasts of the fact that she cheated on the drug test it was necessary for her to pass in order to get this job. She substituted her own urine sample for that of one of her children. As well as admitting proudly to this deceit she openly talks of her frequent use of illegal substances and drugs.
    These matters can be verified by other people of upstanding and authority present in the chat room. Such a person is in my opinion not a suitable individual to be responsible for the security of others. Her behaviour is fractious, rude and antagonistic and the accusations listed above will come as little surprise to anyone already familiar with her behaviour. I would not recommend Ms Schoeppner for this or any other position of responsibility and would treat this and any further allegations with considerable scepticism.