Department of human services / falsley accused child abuse

Oklahoma City, OK, United States Review updated:
Phone: 405-532-2991
falsley accused of child abuse on a child that went to my daughters home daycare. Then they too my grandbabies ( 2 and 3 years old) The case worker drives the children around in her car without the children in carseats and threatens if we tell that she will put more false statements in the records for the JUDGES and the D.A to read!!! One granchild 2 years old, the have in a strangers foster home and the case worker refuses to return my calls. It has been 3 months now!!! [protected]

Comments

Ru
  11th of Jul, 2015
That's a shame. I'm so sorry you went through this. I'll be praying for you. The government is pure evil. Some of the people who worked for the government need a stint on Dr. Phil's couch for real. Social workers always seem to be mentally imbalanced. If they despise people they should go into another field where they don't have to work with people. There's no excuse for that woman's behavior! If anyone has a lawsuit, YOU do. I hope it all works out if it hasn't already. God can definitely resolve this madness for you.