DEPARTMENT FOR WORK AND PENSIONS UK Border Agency, Dominion Court, 41 StationWants money for VISA

1 Review updated:

They are giving me the massage that you are selected for work at troy hotel and we are givin you VISA and please send us VISA Fees.

Regards

Please see hereunder;
DEPARTMENT FOR WORK AND PENSIONS UK Border Agency, Dominion Court, 41 Station
Road, Solihull, Birmingham, B91 3RT
London, UK

ATTN: MR LALIT KUMAR

WE HAVE MADE THE NECESSARY VERIFICATION & CONFIRMATIONS WITH
THE CLARIFICATION GIVEN TO US BY THE IMMIGRATION SERVICES FOR THE ISSUANCE OF THE BRITISH AUTHORISED LABOUR APPROVAL & CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE WHICH CLARIFIES YOUR WORKING ELIGIBILITY IN UNITED KINGDOM AS WELL TO THE WORKING VISA ORDER. HENCE, WE HAVE ALSO CONTACTED YOUR EMPLOYER CONCERNING YOUR ABILITY/SKILL & WITH THE REGARDS TO YOUR EMPLOYMENT .

WE ARE HERE TO INFORM YOU THAT THE REQUEST OF THE BRITISH AUTHORISED LABOUR APPROVAL & CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE IS MOSTLY GRANTED TO THE PERSON IF PRESENTLY INSIDE UNITED KINGDOM .
BUT DUE TO THE RESPONSE & EFFECT GIVEN TO US BY YOUR EMPLOYER & ALSO BY THE THE IMMIGRATION SERVICES, WE HAVE CONSIDERED TO GRANT YOUR REQUEST .

HENCEFORTH, THE GUARANTEE OF THE YOUR AUTHORISED LABOUR APPROVAL CERTIFICATE & CLEARANCE SERVICES FEE COST OF £205 POUNDS STERLING PER EACH APPLICANT AND NOW YOU SHOULD FORWARD YOUR C.V CURRICULUM VITAE/RESUME WITH YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH SIZE AND THE PROCESSING FEE SUM OF £205 POUNDS TO OUR ACCOUNTANT MANAGER: MR.NEIL PICK.

THE PAYMENT CAN BE MADE IN YOUR COUNTRY LOCAL CURRENCY OR $ US DOLLARS WHICH MUST BE EQUIVALENT TO THE £205 POUNDS AMOUNT GBP.

*** MODE OF PAYMENT / TRANSFER FEE ***

< WESTERN MONEY PAYMENT ORDER ACCEPTED >

PAYMENT INFORMATION : PAYMENT MADE BY WESTERN TRANSFER ACCEPTED .
DETAILS OF PAYMENT AT WESTERN UNION ARE MADE VIA THE ACCOUNT MANAGER OF THIS OFFICE AS SHOWN BELOW :

RECEIVER'S NAME : MR NEIL PICK
DESTINATION : ENGLAND - UNITED KINGDOM
ADDRESS : Dominion Court, 41 Station Road, Solihull, Birmi ngha m, B91 3RT London, UK

THEN SCAN THE PAYMENT RECEIPT AS SOON AS PAYMENT IS BEEN
MADE FOR CONFIRMATION AND PRINT OUT THIS ATTACHED PAYMENT FORM TO FILL, SCAN AND SEND IT ALONG WITH YOUR C.V CURRICULUM VITAE/RESUME WITH YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH SIZE...

NOTE THAT WITH THIS AUTHORISED LABOUR APPROVAL CERTIFICATE, EACH EMPLOYEE ARE ENTITLE TO RECEIVE HIS WORKING PERMIT FROM THIS OFFICE WITHING THE NEXT 24-48 HRS ON BEHALF OF HIS/HER EMPLOYER HERE IN LONDON.
BEST REGARD,
MR WILSON LARRY
DEPARTMENT FOR WORKS AND PENSIONS

La

Comments

• Me
      Nov 25, 2008

HELLO SIR/MAM,

I AM MEHFOOZ AHEMAD. I WAS APLLED IN BRUNEL HOTEL LONDON. FOR CLERK JOB POSITION. I WAS RECEIVED A MAIL FROM UK LABOURE HOME OFFICE, THIS IS ADDRESS RICHMOND HOUSE LONDON, 79 WHITEHALL SW1A 2NS UK. HE WAS GIVEN ME 256 POUND FOR LABOURE APPROVAL CERTIFICATE AND WORK PERMITT FEES. THIS IS RIGHT OR NOT.
    THANKS,

• Ra
      Nov 26, 2008

HELLO SIR/MAM,
    I AM RASAL MIAH I WAS APLLED IN GALLERY HOTEL IN LONDON, I GOT CONTRCT LATR, HOW CAN I GET THE BRTISH AUTHORISED LABOUR APPROVAL § CLEARANCE CERTIFICATEIN IN UK?

THANKS,
    RASAL MIAH

Jun 09, 2009

HELLO SIR/MAM,

I AM SARAH JANE, I WAS APLLED IN GALLERY HOTEL IN LONDON, I FILLED THE CONTRACT, CONCERNING THE FEES FOR BRITISH LABOUR CLEARENCE CERTIFICATE, THEY ASKED ME TO DO THE PAYMENT BY WESTERN UNION ONLY ON THE NAME OF MRS LYNDA STEPHENS, DID YOU KNOW HER?

• Tu
      Sep 07, 2009

hello sir/ma,
    i was applied in Gallery Hotel in London, i filled everything concerning my c.v and other they told me to send E115 euros to grant my visa

• Se
      Sep 24, 2009

HELLO SIR/MAM,

I AM SERVANDO MARTINEZ TAPIA, I WAS APLLED IN GALLERY HOTEL IN LONDON, I FILLED THE CONTRACT, CONCERNING THE FEES FOR BRITISH LABOUR CLEARENCE CERTIFICATE, THEY ASKED ME TO DO THE PAYMENT BY WESTERN UNION ONLY ON THE NAME OF MRS LYNDA STEPHENS, DID YOU KNOW HER?

THANKS...

• Wa
      Dec 15, 2009

HI I AM SOHAIL ASHRAF FROM KUWAIT. I WAS APPLIED IN BOURNEL HOTEL LONDON FOR WELDER FAB. I WAS RECEIVED A MAIL FROM UK LABOURE HOME OFFICE, THIS IS ADDRESS OFFICE. LILLBANK TOWER 21-24 MILLBANK LONDON. SWIP 4QP. FAX NO . [protected]. HE IS STILL TELL TO ME SEND ME SUM 255 POUNDS FOR LABOUR CLEARENCE CERTIFICATE FEES BY WESTERN UNION. HIS NAME. DOUST JOHN MICHAEL. PLEASE TELL ME URG WHO HE IS. RIGHT OR WRONG. MY EMAIL . WAFADAR.[protected]@GMAIL.COM

• Zi
      Mar 18, 2010

I AM ZIA AHMED I WAS APLLED IN HILTON HOTEL IN LONDON, I FILLED THE CONTRACT, CONCERNING THE FEES FOR BRITISH LABOUR CLEARENCE CERTIFICATE, THEY ASKED ME TO DO THE PAYMENT BY WESTERN UNION .NOW I SHOULD PAY 255 BRITISH POUNDS OR NOT.PLEASE LET ME KNOW.THANKS

• Zi
      Mar 18, 2010

Good morning
    Please be informed that I have applied for visa through online office uk london.They have sent to me interview form I have filled and sent to them .Then they asked for some documents like passport copy, working id copy and agreement letter.I have provided to them all the required documents now they forword my case to british home office for labour clearance certificate.Today I have received an e mail to send 255 british pounds on the name of Mr.Dr.Tosh L.B YVELDS through western union transfer.Please tell me in detail I should pay these money or it is fraud.My e mail is ([protected]@yahoo.co.in)I am sending all the documents to you.Thanks and regards.Mobile no.+966-[protected].My passport no.is A9409982

• Lu
      Mar 26, 2010

Dear Sir/Mdm,

My name is Luciana from Indonesia and I was aplied in Gallery Hotels London and i filled everything concerning my CV. I've got the contract agreement and Hotel Accomodation receipt too.

I have applied for visa through online with british immigration office london ( [protected]@post.com with Mr Alexander Ryan P. ).
    They have sent to me interview form I have filled and sent to them. I have provided to them all the required documents. But they said I need work permit authorization certificate from British Labour Dept ( with contact person Mr. James Purnell and the office addres : Coxton House, Tothill Street, London SW1H9DA, United Kingdom ). And I've contact them and they sent me the work permit request form wich I have to send 295 british pounds on the name of Mr.Michel Bright through western union transfer with destination address : 71 whitehall, London SW1A 2NS, London - United Kingdom.

Please tell me in detail urgently, should I pay these money or it is fraud. My e mail is ([protected]@yahoo.com)

• Mo
      Jun 10, 2010

Please tell me in detail urgently, should I pay these money or it is fraud. My e mail is ( [protected]@yahoo.com )
    Thanks and regards.

The Labour Approval Certificate will be processed and sent to you immediately after the confirmation of the payment. The above fee can be made in any other currency which should be exactly equal to the given amount if converted in GREAT BRITISH POUNDS.

The payment should be made direct to our office here in London through Western Union International Money Transfer or Bank Telegraphic Transfer to our Chief Executive Treasurer Mr. Bonifacio Vieira as the name and office address below.

AMOUNT OF FEE ------------------------------------236 BRITISH POUNDS
    BENEFICIARY NAME--------------------------------BONIFACIO VIEIRA
    ADDRESS------------------------------------------------117 EUSTON RD., LONDON. MW1 2SX UNITED KINGDOM
    COUNTRY------------------------------------------------UNITED KINGDOM

After payment the Western Union receipt or Bank receipt should be scanned and sent to us through email attachment for official confirmation.

NOTE: You are given 72hrs to send your payment for the UK Labour Approval Certificate.

British Labour's Secretary of States for Works, Food and Rural Affairs

• Ze
      Aug 22, 2010

Dear Sir/Mdm,

My name is Nadeem Zebdee from Pakistan and I was applied in Hilton London Metropol Hotel and i filled everything concerning my CV. I've got the contract agreement letter Reg No: H /uk/ht440109 and hotel Accomodation receipt too.

I have applied for visa through our Reverand of the church throug online with General Manager, Hilton Hotel London.

They have sent to me interview form I have filled and sent to them. I have provided to them all the required documents. Then I received the application form for work permit made outside of united Kingdom and the work permit application payment form from the department for work and Pensions Richmond House, 79-White Hall London, SW1A2NS, United Kingdom.

You are requested to please tell me in detail urgently, should I pay these money to the Department for work and pensions Richmond House and go through with them. Please also tell me that the procedure will be completed in how many days after sending this payment.

Nadeem Zebdee
    E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com

• Uk
      Aug 30, 2010

Dear Sir,

My name is Hussain, from Pakistan and like the so many others I am also traped by REEM HOTEL London.They offerd me a job and all the documents proceess complete accordingly.I got a signed job contract and then forward to them duly signed by me.
    As per their instructions, I applied to the LONDON visa ministery for visa and they advised me to apply for the Labour Certificate first.I applied the same to the concernd deptt. and now they are demanding 252pounds as a certificate fee.

Now, what I believe that this is totally a fraud game to get the money from the poor people crazy to get jobs in U.K.

Like the others pls advise me what to do at [protected]@yahoo.com

THANKING YOU,

hUSSAIN

• En
      Oct 27, 2010

i am Ghulam Mustafa, i received a mail from web recruits about employment in Hess corporation UK few days ago, with further procedure and after clear the online interview from Hess corporation, they informed me that they have been forwarded my profile to UK home border agency and UK border agency will contact me within 24 hours via email, and after 24 hours i got a mail from UK border agency about further procedure of visa, and sent me requirements which they need, they are also asking for 940 British pound for clearance certificates. i just want to clear that either is it all official or not? is it official mail from UK border agency?
    please make me know, here i am sending you that mail address too, which they used to send me mail... and the receiver's name to whom i'd to send money via western union or moneygram international

The Home Office, Westminster,
    London SW1P, United Kingdom
    www.homeoffice.gov.uk

homeoffice.gov.uk [protected]@homeoffice.gov.uk

Receiver's Name: Claire Baines
    Receiver's Location: London, United Kingdom.

i will wait your reply. thanks

here's my email address,
    [protected]@hotmail.com

• Ed
      Nov 03, 2010

I am currently waiting on them to forward me the details of payment of banking and I am in the process to pay themn the sum of 236pounds. Is it scam of is the reality cause I got employment at central park hotel in London. Please advice a soon as possible. Here is my email address [protected]@yahoo.com

• Um
      Nov 05, 2010

am umar and i recieved a contract letter from britania hotel .i filled all the imigration forms and am waiting only to 195 pounds to proceed with the work permit cerificate.am told to pay through Marvis Powell
    Destination : London - U.K
    Address : Caxton House, Tothill Street London, SW1H 9DA, Labour Department - UK. tel me should i pay or not, is it right i need quick reply.

• Ak
      Dec 03, 2010

Dear sir, i am Ire, a Nigerian. i got a job with british island hotel( 150 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SJ, England-UK) and sent all the necessary documents requested for and was sent appointment and reference letter requeted for by the British labour. a uk work permit authorization form was sent through email from the department of works and pensions(Caxton House
    Tothill Street, London, SW1H 9DA, UNITED KINGDOM
    FAX : + [protected]. Email : [protected]@london.com)
    stating that i should pay 195 British pounds as the work permit authorization fee cost to Sir Marvis Powell, and this permit is required to process my work permit by the British Immigration Services, UK Visa Service Department, 3rd Floor, County House -
    190 Great Dover Street, London SE1 4YB, UNITED KINGDOM
    Tel-Fax: + [protected]. Email:[protected]@diplomats.com
    [protected]@officials.co.uk, in the space of 9 days.
    my email is [protected]@yahoo.com.

• Sm
      Dec 07, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam i am Basir Ahmad, i received a mail from web recruits about employment in Hess corporation UK few days ago, with further procedure and after clear the online interview from Hess corporation, they informed me that they have been forwarded my profile to UK home border agency and UK border agency will contact me within 24 hours via email, and after 24 hours i got a mail from UK border agency about further procedure of visa, and sent me requirements which they need, they are additionally asking for 940 British pound for clearance certificates. i just want to clear that either is it all official or not? is it official mail from UK border agency? please make me know, here i am sending you that mail address too, which they used to send me mail... and the receiver's name to whom i'd to send cash via western union or moneygram international The Home Office, Westminster, London SW1P, United Kingdom www.homeoffice.gov.uk homeoffice.gov.uk [protected]@homeoffice.gov.uk Receiver's Name: Claire Baines Receiver's Location: London, United Kingdom. i will wait your reply. thanks here's my email sm.[protected]@hotmail.com . please reply me as soon as possible

• Sm
      Dec 07, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam i am Muhammad Usama, i received a mail from web recruits about employment in Hess corporation UK few days ago, with further procedure and after clear the online interview from Hess corporation, they informed me that they have been forwarded my profile to UK home border agency and UK border agency will contact me within 24 hours via email, and after 24 hours i got a mail from UK border agency about further procedure of visa, and sent me requirements which they need, they are additionally asking for 940 British pound for clearance certificates. i just want to clear that either is it all official or not? is it official mail from UK border agency? please make me know, here i am sending you that mail address too, which they used to send me mail... and the receiver's name to whom i'd to send cash via western union or moneygram international The Home Office, Westminster, London SW1P, United Kingdom www.homeoffice.gov.uk homeoffice.gov.uk [protected]@homeoffice.gov.uk Receiver's Name: Claire Baines Receiver's Location: London, United Kingdom. i will wait your reply. thanks here's my email sm.[protected]@hotmail.com . please reply me as soon as possible

• Sh
      Dec 09, 2010

hello, i m muhammad shehzad, from pakistan, is any body got the answer about the sending of money for work permit???
    if yes then tell me the answer please.
    [protected]@hotmail.com

• Ev
      Jan 02, 2011

Dear Sir/ Madam:

happy new year!

I would like to ask if i would comply with the process o f my work to UK . My employer is Edmonton Elderly Care Foundation and i was advised to contact immigration bureau whhich advised me to secure certificate code. should i continue with the process? is this legal in UK.

Thanks & God bless.
    Evangeline Gruspe, RN, MAN
    +[protected]
    [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ke
      Feb 08, 2011

BRITISH LABOUR AUTHORIZATION OFFICE LONDON.
    Department for Works and Pensions
    Home Office.
    117 Euston Rd., London
    NW1 2SX United Kingdom
    Email-- [protected]@consultant.com

United Kingdom Employment Relations Act 2009(C. 18)

Congratulations!

Employment and Labour Legal Services Contents:

Provided here are vital informations and resources for individuals moving, relocating or planning to work in companies or in any British organisations, Information about employment in Britain and Labour Markets for those considering to work in the United Kingdom.

Our offices have screened your visa file data, which we received on your behalf by the U.K Immigration Administrative Centre where you are processing your U.K working Permit Visa documents.

We are proud to offer you our Premium Legal Service! The skill workers approval code / permit service is the most comprehensive in U.K Labour Legal Service that we do offer to visitors on working visa basic, under the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP).

And because we have found out that you have never been lived or worked in the United Kingdom or ever before have a U.K work permit to work in the United Kingdom. You must agree with these particular U.K Immigration Bureau Laws & policies as appeared below.
    YOU MUST PLEDGE THAT
    (1) If you commit any offense against the U.K Government during your stay in the United Kingdom, the U.K Immigration authority must return/deport you back to your country..
    (2) You must respect all the Laws and regulations that guide the U.K Government during your stay here in United Kingdom.
    (3) Two passport photograph recently taking.
    (4) The Authorized Labour Approval Certificate fee is £236 pounds only.

AMOUNT OF FEE ------------------------------------236 BRITISH POUNDS
    TREASURER --------------------------------LORD FRANK
    COUNTRY------------------------------------------------UNITED KINGDOM

British Labour's Secretary of States for Works, Food and Rural Affairs

• El
      Mar 15, 2011

i received an e-mail from WESTERN UNION PAYMENT ORDER ACCEPTED

THE PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE DIRECT TO OUR OFFICE HERE IN LONDON THROUGH WESTERN UNION INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER AGENT VIA OUR CHIEF ACCOUNTANT MANAGER:SEAN BROWN OF THIS OFFICE AS APPEARED BELOW:

RECEIVER'S NAME: SEAN BROWN

COUNTRY :UNITED KINGDOM

ADDRESS : 52 High Street, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 1JG, London..

THEN SCAN THE WESTERN UNION PAYMENT RECEIPT AS SOON AS PAYMENT IS
    MADE AND SEND IT TO OUR OFFICE FOR OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION OR YOU CAN FORWARD THESE DATA TO US.

SENDER`S NAME: ____________________________________
    AMOUNT PAID : _______________________________________
    WESTERN UNION CONTROL NUMBER: ______________________________
    COUNTRY OF SENDER : _________________________________

NOTE:YOU ARE EXPECTED TO FULFILL THIS PAYMENT OBLIGATION WITHIN TWO OFFICIAL WORKING DAYS

Regards,

Chief Executive And Clerk to the Labour Authority.
    London.

please tell my if it, s OK or not
    my e-mail [protected]@yahoo.com

• Nu
      May 13, 2011

People all this ### ... This is pure fraud. Remember, no government agency of Great Britain did not take the money through money orders. Find the email addresses of British embassies of your country and consult with them, is free of charge.

• Ge
      May 22, 2011

Dear Sir,

My name is George, from Egypt and like the so many others I am also traped by REEM HOTEL London.They offerd me a job and all the documents proceess complete accordingly.I got a signed job contract and then forward to them duly signed by me.
    As per their instructions, I applied to the LONDON visa ministery for visa and they advised me to apply for the Labour Certificate first.I applied the same to the concernd deptt. and now they are demanding 130 GBP as a certificate fee.

Like the others pls advise me what to do at it [protected]@hotmail.com

• Fe
      Feb 29, 2012

To whom it may concern.I applied for a job and the sponsor accepted and sent me a contract letter which is signed and sent to him.Now my documents were sent to the UK border agency and they contacted saying i need to pay the sum of 1640 pounds.This money can be transferred via money gram under my name.But the receipt should be scanned and sent to them.I really need to know whether this is not a scam.My email is [protected]@yahoo.com.kindly contact me for feed backs.

Jun 20, 2012

HELLO SIR,
    I AM MR. KASHIF SATTAR FROM PAKISTAN. I HAVE APPLIED IN BRITANNIA INTERNATIONAL HOTEL IN LONDON UK AS ACCOUNTANT (CASHIER). NOW I WANT WORK PERMIT FROM YOUR DEPARTMENT. YOUR DEPARTMENT SAID TO ME TO DEPOSIT 195 BRITISH POUND IN YOUR NAME. ARE YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS?

• Ha
      Jun 21, 2012

Dear Sir

i have received mail from UK Lobour Permit for deposit fee in labour Uk Account please confirm and guide how to take confirmation that its fake or true department.
    Sir i am hammad from karachi Paksitan, please give me the any email of deartment who will confirm me for this emails and job confirmations from Britannia Hotel

i shall be really thankful to to you for your kind & immediate reply.

Thanks & Regards

Hammad Munir

Jun 25, 2012

GOOD DAY SIR/MADAM;

I JUST WANT TO CONFIRM WITH THIS EMAIL FROM YOUR OFFICE; IS THIS TRUE OR NOT...PLEASE SEND ME RESPONSE ON MY EMAIL ADDRESS AT marlynvillacampa @ yahoo.com
    e: APPLICATIONSaturday, June 9, 2012 9:47 AM
    From: "British Home Office" View contact detailsTo: "Marlyn Villacampa" <[protected]@yahoo.com>Hello Madam Marlyn B Villacampa,

How are you doing?

Good news that you name appear with other applicants that want to migrant to United Kingdom for work. Madam you are hereby sent the photocopy through email and the hard main copy you are required to pay a sum of 2, 160usd to get it from the Immigration Department.
    You are required to provide us fully your mailing address for us to courier every documentations to you.

Some Applicants has already make payment through the hotel and others will make payment latest on Tuesday. You are required to make your payment to the hotel which will enable them get your main hard copy when they will come to collect every paper on Tuesday. Any delay shall make you pay overstay of the papers.

Your banking account opening is successful and you shall start using it and will be activated and ATM card will be issued to you and you shall change the pin to your personal number once you arrive in United Kingdom.

Thank you Dear Applicant.

British Home Office.

Thank you.

Jun 25, 2012

I JUST WANT TO CONFIRM IS THIS INVITATION LETTER COMING FROM BRITISH HOME OFFICE. I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSE MADAM/SIR!!!

• Na
      Jul 16, 2012

Dear Sir,

i have got a job of Britannia international hotel and sent all the necessary documents requested for and was sent appointment and reference letter requeted for by the British labour. a uk work permit authorization form was sent through email from the department of works and pensions(Caxton House
    Tothill Street, London, SW1H 9DA, UNITED KINGDOM
    FAX : + [protected]. Email : [protected]@london.com)
    190 Great Dover Street, London SE1 4YB, UNITED KINGDOM
    Tel-Fax: + [protected]. Email:[protected]@diplomats.com
    [protected]@officials.co.uk, in the space of 9 days.
    sir, i would like to know if i should make the £ 195 payment for work permit authorization or not.your quick response will be appreciated sir. Thank you sir. my email address is [protected]@gmail.com

• 40
      Aug 03, 2012

They are giving me the massage that you are selected for work at oxford hotel and we are givin you VISA and please send us VISA Fees please confrim me is that fake or i should suppose to pay fees. Please advice me via email [protected]@msn.com

Regards

Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 1JG,
    Tel;+[protected]
    Fax: +[protected]

Attn, MR. SAQIB ALI TAHIR,

We have made the necessary verification & confirmations with the clarification given to us by the UK-British immigration service for the issuance of the British authorized labour approval & clearance certificate which clarifies your working eligibility in United Kingdom as well to the working visas order.

Hence, we have also contacted your employer here concerning your ability/skill & with the regards to your employment and due to the response & effect given to us by your employer & also the UK-British immigration service we have considered to grant your request.

You have to affect us back with scan copies of below items.
    1) Two of your passport photo recently taken.
    2) Front & back pages of your traveling passport.
    3) Your labour approval certificates processing fee (£260GBP).

HENCEFORTH, THE GUARANTEE OF THE AUTHORIZED LABOUR APPROVAL
    CERTIFICATE SERVICES REQUIRES A FEE COST OF £260 POUNDS (TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTY GBP) PER EACH APPLICANT.

THE ABOVE FEE / PAYMENT CAN BE MADE IN ANY OTHER CURRENCY WHICH SHOULD BE EXACTLY EQUAL TO THE GIVEN AMOUNT IF CONVERTED IN GBP.

*** MODE OF PAYMENT / TRANSFER FEE ***

< WESTERN UNION PAYMENT ORDER ACCEPTED ONLY >

PAYMENT INFORMATION : ONLY PAYMENT MADE BY WESTERN UNION TRANSFER ACCEPTED .
    DETAILS OF PAYMENT AT WESTERN UNION ARE MADE VIA THE ACCOUNT MANAGER ( SIR.HARRY PHIL) OF THIS OFFICE AS SHOWN BELOW :

RECEIVER'S NAME : HARRY PHIL
    DESTINATION : ENGLAND - UNITED KINGDOM
    ADDRESS : 52 High Street, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 1JG, London.

THEN SCAN THE PAYMENT RECEIPT AS SOON AS PAYMENT IS BEEN
    MADE FOR CONFIRMATION.

KINDLY NOTE THAT < WESTERN UNION PAYMENT ORDER ACCEPTED ONLY > APPLICANTS WHOSE THEIR COUNTRY DOES NOT HAVE THIS SERVICES SHOULD NOTIFY TO US FOR FURTHER BANK DIRECTIVES.

ALSO NOTE THAT WITH THIS LABOUR APPROVAL CERTIFICATE, EACH EMPLOYEE ARE ENTITLE TO RECEIVE HIS / HER WORKING PERMIT FROM THIS OFFICE ON-BEHALF OF HIS/HER EMPLOYER HERE IN LONDON UNITED KINGDOM.

Once more you're welcome to our beautiful country United Kingdom, with due respect we appreciate your efforts towards the preparation of UK work permit procession in our office. Our Department has staffs that, speaking five different languages in total, which enables them to screen candidates more effectively and promptly deal with day-to-day issues with temporary staff.

This Department is registering candidates and maintaining their personal workers in strict compliance with Home Office requirements on prevention of illegal working. Our office must stamp and signed your travel work permit code and kept it on our file record.
    This sector has close relationship with HM Immigration Office London, where visas approval code will be issuing (UKWLC) code, with officers inspecting our labour force frequently.

Ms.Catherine Crawford ESQ.
    Sign :
    Chief executive and clerk to the labour authority.
    Kind Regards,
    Mike Braindson,
    Director General.

Aug 13, 2012

Dear sir!
    My name is Saeed Matin and I am from Afghanistan, I am in touch with British International Hotel through mail and I recieved Letter of Contract from this Hotel, then I was given an Email of (britishimmigration.[protected]@consultant.com) to contact them, I did and they asked me documents including my passport, photographs, etc... then cause of working visa they said that I should contact DEPARTMENT FOR WORKS AND PENSIONS LONDON regarding the British Labour Certificate through the following mail: [protected]@london.com, so Idid and then they asked me about some documents and 155 pounds in 72 hours in the following process:
    Receiver Name: Philip Morris
    Amount to pay: 155 Pounds
    Address: 179 Avonvale Road Redfield Bristol, London
    After payment scan the receipt and send it to us along with the other requested documents.

SO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO? this is my mail: [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ba
      Oct 11, 2012

Hello,
    I also received the same info from Cafe Royal Hotel UK and through links with the uk immigrations lawyer department. asking me to pay 175 Pounds.

• Sh
      Jan 18, 2013

Dear Sir /Madam

I am here by to inform you that i applied Radisson Hotel Address Waltham Close, London Stansted Airport, Essex, CM24 .i filled the contact latter certificate and i sent to BRITISH LABOUR APPROVAL AUTHORIZATION DEPARTMENT for the issuance of the UK authorization( AUTHORIZATION OF UK APPROVAL AUTHORIZATION CERTIFICATE) they asking me to do the payment £175 POUNDS( ONE HUNDRED & SEVENTY FIVE GB-POUNDS )under the following name and address by Western union RECEIVER'S NAME : MR. HAJIRA .MITOLEDESTINATION : LONDON - UNITED KINGDOM ADDRESS : 79 Whitehall, London SW1A 2NS, UK. i just want to clear that either is it all official or not?your quick response will be appreciated.

• Ya
      May 07, 2013

Hi i have applied for Britannia hotel London, they have selected me and they asked me to forward the details to [protected]@consultant.com. I have send all my documents to that mail ID. They send me a form asking to fill in that which i have did. and they said to mail to British Labour office London and obtain BRITISH LABOUR APPROVAL CERTIFICATE. I have mailed them asking to provide me the same. But they replied to pay 196 pounds in order to receive that through Western union.
    Suggest me whether it is Geniune or Fake?
    here is my email Id (yaser.[protected]@gmail.com)

• Da
      May 10, 2013

sir/madam,
    i applied for Libya UK rebuilding company (www.ukjobrecruitment.webs.com, email:[protected]@ymail.com) every thing i filled up for online through visa a i got a contract after they told me you have to contract with UK immigration office([protected]@englandmil.com)again the told me you have contact with UK labor department([protected]@diplomats.com)they need British pound name :Shanon Cole so what i do i shall send money them or not please give me right information urgently my email:[protected]@yahoo.com
    also i need UK labor department email, phone and street address

• Aa
      Sep 11, 2013

hello sir

I am arun kumar. I got job from Hyde Park Hotel London. sir I am confuse about that it this job is fake or real because I have send him my contract letter . They are issuance of the UK Work Permit Authorization Certificate of UK Labour and they charge £ 395pounds. please reply me.. my e-mail id is

[protected]@yahoo.com

• Ab
      Sep 14, 2013

APPLY FOR THE JOB AND UK VISA
    Dear Sir/Madam
    Most respectfully I beg to state that I hope you will be safe and sound. I came to know from your website that for have a any suitable vacancy in your esteemed organization. Since I meet all the required qualifications and experience conditions. I wish to offer my candidature for the same and supply here under my details relevant to the Job. If you favor me with an appointment I shall do my best to work to the entire satisfaction of my spurious.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.
    I can be reached anytime via email at [protected]@yahoo.com or my cell phone, +[protected]
    Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity. And Please provide any suitable Job I hope you will be reply must. Write back soon as your letters provide me a great emotion support.
    Thanks
    Sincerely,
    Abdul Sami Khan Sami
    Social Worker
    Father; Dour Khan (Later)
    Qualification; B-A
    Additional Education;
    Computer, Journalism, HR & Hospital Administrator, English Language & Safety Officer.
    Experience; Social Worker, Computer Operator & Internet, Writing Column, Safety Officer and Medic al rip.
    E-Mail; [protected]@gmail.com
    +[protected]

• He
      Nov 29, 2013

hi,
    I am hem chandra joshi from india I have received a mail from hyde park hotel 23-25 leinster sq, w2
    4NE, london uk and I heve applied for a hotel supervisor there they send me contract letter and later they approved my application and give 2year contract to me after that they heve instruct me to send 395gbp for work permit to the british labour department after that they are instruct me to apply for visa in uk immigration department I have apply for the immigration department for my visa the visa department send me a mail and inform me that my visa documents are ready but they need to 1109dollar to send me my all documents parcel and deliver in to my country and after that the british immigration department demanded to a declaration amount of 500gbp..and now they have instruct me to send a insurace fee amount of 885gbp..so I just want to know about all this real or anyone cheated me it is faked please inform me any information that anyone knows about it my e-mail address is...hemchandra.[protected]@gmail.com

Dec 05, 2013

Hello i`m sarah from mauritius... recently i also got mails from the processing of british Labour Approval Certificate. i wanted to be sure if its a scam, fraud or something like that, please help me to find out. Thank you