DEPARTMENT FOR WORK AND PENSIONS UK Border Agency, Dominion Court, 41 Station / Wants money for VISA

1 United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 44(0) 20 7353-010

They are giving me the massage that you are selected for work at troy hotel and we are givin you VISA and please send us VISA Fees.

Regards

Please see hereunder;
DEPARTMENT FOR WORK AND PENSIONS UK Border Agency, Dominion Court, 41 Station
Road, Solihull, Birmingham, B91 3RT
London, UK

ATTN: MR LALIT KUMAR

WE HAVE MADE THE NECESSARY VERIFICATION & CONFIRMATIONS WITH
THE CLARIFICATION GIVEN TO US BY THE IMMIGRATION SERVICES FOR THE ISSUANCE OF THE BRITISH AUTHORISED LABOUR APPROVAL & CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE WHICH CLARIFIES YOUR WORKING ELIGIBILITY IN UNITED KINGDOM AS WELL TO THE WORKING VISA ORDER. HENCE, WE HAVE ALSO CONTACTED YOUR EMPLOYER CONCERNING YOUR ABILITY/SKILL & WITH THE REGARDS TO YOUR EMPLOYMENT .

WE ARE HERE TO INFORM YOU THAT THE REQUEST OF THE BRITISH AUTHORISED LABOUR APPROVAL & CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE IS MOSTLY GRANTED TO THE PERSON IF PRESENTLY INSIDE UNITED KINGDOM .
BUT DUE TO THE RESPONSE & EFFECT GIVEN TO US BY YOUR EMPLOYER & ALSO BY THE THE IMMIGRATION SERVICES, WE HAVE CONSIDERED TO GRANT YOUR REQUEST .

HENCEFORTH, THE GUARANTEE OF THE YOUR AUTHORISED LABOUR APPROVAL CERTIFICATE & CLEARANCE SERVICES FEE COST OF £205 POUNDS STERLING PER EACH APPLICANT AND NOW YOU SHOULD FORWARD YOUR C.V CURRICULUM VITAE/RESUME WITH YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH SIZE AND THE PROCESSING FEE SUM OF £205 POUNDS TO OUR ACCOUNTANT MANAGER: MR.NEIL PICK.

THE PAYMENT CAN BE MADE IN YOUR COUNTRY LOCAL CURRENCY OR $ US DOLLARS WHICH MUST BE EQUIVALENT TO THE £205 POUNDS AMOUNT GBP.

*** MODE OF PAYMENT / TRANSFER FEE ***

< WESTERN MONEY PAYMENT ORDER ACCEPTED >

PAYMENT INFORMATION : PAYMENT MADE BY WESTERN TRANSFER ACCEPTED .
DETAILS OF PAYMENT AT WESTERN UNION ARE MADE VIA THE ACCOUNT MANAGER OF THIS OFFICE AS SHOWN BELOW :

RECEIVER'S NAME : MR NEIL PICK
DESTINATION : ENGLAND - UNITED KINGDOM
ADDRESS : Dominion Court, 41 Station Road, Solihull, Birmi ngha m, B91 3RT London, UK

THEN SCAN THE PAYMENT RECEIPT AS SOON AS PAYMENT IS BEEN
MADE FOR CONFIRMATION AND PRINT OUT THIS ATTACHED PAYMENT FORM TO FILL, SCAN AND SEND IT ALONG WITH YOUR C.V CURRICULUM VITAE/RESUME WITH YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH SIZE...

NOTE THAT WITH THIS AUTHORISED LABOUR APPROVAL CERTIFICATE, EACH EMPLOYEE ARE ENTITLE TO RECEIVE HIS WORKING PERMIT FROM THIS OFFICE WITHING THE NEXT 24-48 HRS ON BEHALF OF HIS/HER EMPLOYER HERE IN LONDON.
BEST REGARD,
MR WILSON LARRY
DEPARTMENT FOR WORKS AND PENSIONS

La

Comments

• Me
      25th of Nov, 2008

HELLO SIR/MAM,

I AM MEHFOOZ AHEMAD. I WAS APLLED IN BRUNEL HOTEL LONDON. FOR CLERK JOB POSITION. I WAS RECEIVED A MAIL FROM UK LABOURE HOME OFFICE, THIS IS ADDRESS RICHMOND HOUSE LONDON, 79 WHITEHALL SW1A 2NS UK. HE WAS GIVEN ME 256 POUND FOR LABOURE APPROVAL CERTIFICATE AND WORK PERMITT FEES. THIS IS RIGHT OR NOT.
    THANKS,

• Ra
      26th of Nov, 2008

HELLO SIR/MAM,
    I AM RASAL MIAH I WAS APLLED IN GALLERY HOTEL IN LONDON, I GOT CONTRCT LATR, HOW CAN I GET THE BRTISH AUTHORISED LABOUR APPROVAL § CLEARANCE CERTIFICATEIN IN UK?

THANKS,
    RASAL MIAH

9th of Jun, 2009

HELLO SIR/MAM,

I AM SARAH JANE, I WAS APLLED IN GALLERY HOTEL IN LONDON, I FILLED THE CONTRACT, CONCERNING THE FEES FOR BRITISH LABOUR CLEARENCE CERTIFICATE, THEY ASKED ME TO DO THE PAYMENT BY WESTERN UNION ONLY ON THE NAME OF MRS LYNDA STEPHENS, DID YOU KNOW HER?

• Tu
      7th of Sep, 2009

hello sir/ma,
    i was applied in Gallery Hotel in London, i filled everything concerning my c.v and other they told me to send E115 euros to grant my visa

• Se
      24th of Sep, 2009

HELLO SIR/MAM,

I AM SERVANDO MARTINEZ TAPIA, I WAS APLLED IN GALLERY HOTEL IN LONDON, I FILLED THE CONTRACT, CONCERNING THE FEES FOR BRITISH LABOUR CLEARENCE CERTIFICATE, THEY ASKED ME TO DO THE PAYMENT BY WESTERN UNION ONLY ON THE NAME OF MRS LYNDA STEPHENS, DID YOU KNOW HER?

THANKS...

• Wa
      15th of Dec, 2009

HI I AM SOHAIL ASHRAF FROM KUWAIT. I WAS APPLIED IN BOURNEL HOTEL LONDON FOR WELDER FAB. I WAS RECEIVED A MAIL FROM UK LABOURE HOME OFFICE, THIS IS ADDRESS OFFICE. LILLBANK TOWER 21-24 MILLBANK LONDON. SWIP 4QP. FAX NO . 447006-052-923. HE IS STILL TELL TO ME SEND ME SUM 255 POUNDS FOR LABOUR CLEARENCE CERTIFICATE FEES BY WESTERN UNION. HIS NAME. DOUST JOHN MICHAEL. PLEASE TELL ME URG WHO HE IS. RIGHT OR WRONG. MY EMAIL . WAFADAR.S@GMAIL.COM

• Zi
      18th of Mar, 2010

I AM ZIA AHMED I WAS APLLED IN HILTON HOTEL IN LONDON, I FILLED THE CONTRACT, CONCERNING THE FEES FOR BRITISH LABOUR CLEARENCE CERTIFICATE, THEY ASKED ME TO DO THE PAYMENT BY WESTERN UNION .NOW I SHOULD PAY 255 BRITISH POUNDS OR NOT.PLEASE LET ME KNOW.THANKS

• Zi
      18th of Mar, 2010

Good morning
    Please be informed that I have applied for visa through online office uk london.They have sent to me interview form I have filled and sent to them .Then they asked for some documents like passport copy, working id copy and agreement letter.I have provided to them all the required documents now they forword my case to british home office for labour clearance certificate.Today I have received an e mail to send 255 british pounds on the name of Mr.Dr.Tosh L.B YVELDS through western union transfer.Please tell me in detail I should pay these money or it is fraud.My e mail is (ia_ahmed94@yahoo.co.in)I am sending all the documents to you.Thanks and regards.Mobile no.+966-507506707.My passport no.is A9409982

• Lu
      26th of Mar, 2010

Dear Sir/Mdm,

My name is Luciana from Indonesia and I was aplied in Gallery Hotels London and i filled everything concerning my CV. I've got the contract agreement and Hotel Accomodation receipt too.

I have applied for visa through online with british immigration office london ( british_immigration_uk@post.com with Mr Alexander Ryan P. ).
    They have sent to me interview form I have filled and sent to them. I have provided to them all the required documents. But they said I need work permit authorization certificate from British Labour Dept ( with contact person Mr. James Purnell and the office addres : Coxton House, Tothill Street, London SW1H9DA, United Kingdom ). And I've contact them and they sent me the work permit request form wich I have to send 295 british pounds on the name of Mr.Michel Bright through western union transfer with destination address : 71 whitehall, London SW1A 2NS, London - United Kingdom.

Please tell me in detail urgently, should I pay these money or it is fraud. My e mail is (l_herianto@yahoo.com)

• Mo
      10th of Jun, 2010

Please tell me in detail urgently, should I pay these money or it is fraud. My e mail is ( mona_salazar23@yahoo.com )
    Thanks and regards.

The Labour Approval Certificate will be processed and sent to you immediately after the confirmation of the payment. The above fee can be made in any other currency which should be exactly equal to the given amount if converted in GREAT BRITISH POUNDS.

The payment should be made direct to our office here in London through Western Union International Money Transfer or Bank Telegraphic Transfer to our Chief Executive Treasurer Mr. Bonifacio Vieira as the name and office address below.

AMOUNT OF FEE ------------------------------------236 BRITISH POUNDS
    BENEFICIARY NAME--------------------------------BONIFACIO VIEIRA
    ADDRESS------------------------------------------------117 EUSTON RD., LONDON. MW1 2SX UNITED KINGDOM
    COUNTRY------------------------------------------------UNITED KINGDOM

After payment the Western Union receipt or Bank receipt should be scanned and sent to us through email attachment for official confirmation.

NOTE: You are given 72hrs to send your payment for the UK Labour Approval Certificate.

Regards,
    British Labour's Secretary of States for Works, Food and Rural Affairs
    London.

• Ze
      22nd of Aug, 2010

Dear Sir/Mdm,

My name is Nadeem Zebdee from Pakistan and I was applied in Hilton London Metropol Hotel and i filled everything concerning my CV. I've got the contract agreement letter Reg No: H /uk/ht440109 and hotel Accomodation receipt too.

I have applied for visa through our Reverand of the church throug online with General Manager, Hilton Hotel London.

They have sent to me interview form I have filled and sent to them. I have provided to them all the required documents. Then I received the application form for work permit made outside of united Kingdom and the work permit application payment form from the department for work and Pensions Richmond House, 79-White Hall London, SW1A2NS, United Kingdom.

You are requested to please tell me in detail urgently, should I pay these money to the Department for work and pensions Richmond House and go through with them. Please also tell me that the procedure will be completed in how many days after sending this payment.

Nadeem Zebdee
    E-mail: zebdee4u@yahoo.com

• Uk
      30th of Aug, 2010

Dear Sir,

My name is Hussain, from Pakistan and like the so many others I am also traped by REEM HOTEL London.They offerd me a job and all the documents proceess complete accordingly.I got a signed job contract and then forward to them duly signed by me.
    As per their instructions, I applied to the LONDON visa ministery for visa and they advised me to apply for the Labour Certificate first.I applied the same to the concernd deptt. and now they are demanding 252pounds as a certificate fee.

Now, what I believe that this is totally a fraud game to get the money from the poor people crazy to get jobs in U.K.

Like the others pls advise me what to do at ittefqhussain@yahoo.com

THANKING YOU,

hUSSAIN

• En
      27th of Oct, 2010

i am Ghulam Mustafa, i received a mail from web recruits about employment in Hess corporation UK few days ago, with further procedure and after clear the online interview from Hess corporation, they informed me that they have been forwarded my profile to UK home border agency and UK border agency will contact me within 24 hours via email, and after 24 hours i got a mail from UK border agency about further procedure of visa, and sent me requirements which they need, they are also asking for 940 British pound for clearance certificates. i just want to clear that either is it all official or not? is it official mail from UK border agency?
    please make me know, here i am sending you that mail address too, which they used to send me mail... and the receiver's name to whom i'd to send money via western union or moneygram international

The Home Office, Westminster,
    London SW1P, United Kingdom
    www.homeoffice.gov.uk

homeoffice.gov.uk clearance@homeoffice.gov.uk

Receiver's Name: Claire Baines
    Receiver's Location: London, United Kingdom.

i will wait your reply. thanks

here's my email address,
    engr_gm@hotmail.com

• Ed
      3rd of Nov, 2010

I am currently waiting on them to forward me the details of payment of banking and I am in the process to pay themn the sum of 236pounds. Is it scam of is the reality cause I got employment at central park hotel in London. Please advice a soon as possible. Here is my email address grootfonteinladyblue@yahoo.com

• Um
      5th of Nov, 2010

am umar and i recieved a contract letter from britania hotel .i filled all the imigration forms and am waiting only to 195 pounds to proceed with the work permit cerificate.am told to pay through Marvis Powell
    Destination : London - U.K
    Address : Caxton House, Tothill Street London, SW1H 9DA, Labour Department - UK. tel me should i pay or not, is it right i need quick reply.

• Ak
      3rd of Dec, 2010

Dear sir, i am Ire, a Nigerian. i got a job with british island hotel( 150 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SJ, England-UK) and sent all the necessary documents requested for and was sent appointment and reference letter requeted for by the British labour. a uk work permit authorization form was sent through email from the department of works and pensions(Caxton House
    Tothill Street, London, SW1H 9DA, UNITED KINGDOM
    FAX : + 44 844 774 4921. Email : uklabourdept@london.com)
    stating that i should pay 195 British pounds as the work permit authorization fee cost to Sir Marvis Powell, and this permit is required to process my work permit by the British Immigration Services, UK Visa Service Department, 3rd Floor, County House -
    190 Great Dover Street, London SE1 4YB, UNITED KINGDOM
    Tel-Fax: + 44 - 844 774 1098. Email:ukimmigrationdept@diplomats.com
    ukimmigrationvisaservices@officials.co.uk, in the space of 9 days.
    sir, i would like to know if i should make the £ 195 payment for work permit authorization or not.your quick response will be appreciated sir. Thank you sir.
    my email is ire_oni@yahoo.com.

• Sm
      7th of Dec, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam i am Basir Ahmad, i received a mail from web recruits about employment in Hess corporation UK few days ago, with further procedure and after clear the online interview from Hess corporation, they informed me that they have been forwarded my profile to UK home border agency and UK border agency will contact me within 24 hours via email, and after 24 hours i got a mail from UK border agency about further procedure of visa, and sent me requirements which they need, they are additionally asking for 940 British pound for clearance certificates. i just want to clear that either is it all official or not? is it official mail from UK border agency? please make me know, here i am sending you that mail address too, which they used to send me mail... and the receiver's name to whom i'd to send cash via western union or moneygram international The Home Office, Westminster, London SW1P, United Kingdom www.homeoffice.gov.uk homeoffice.gov.uk clearance@homeoffice.gov.uk Receiver's Name: Claire Baines Receiver's Location: London, United Kingdom. i will wait your reply. thanks here's my email sm.usama@hotmail.com . please reply me as soon as possible

• Sm
      7th of Dec, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam i am Muhammad Usama, i received a mail from web recruits about employment in Hess corporation UK few days ago, with further procedure and after clear the online interview from Hess corporation, they informed me that they have been forwarded my profile to UK home border agency and UK border agency will contact me within 24 hours via email, and after 24 hours i got a mail from UK border agency about further procedure of visa, and sent me requirements which they need, they are additionally asking for 940 British pound for clearance certificates. i just want to clear that either is it all official or not? is it official mail from UK border agency? please make me know, here i am sending you that mail address too, which they used to send me mail... and the receiver's name to whom i'd to send cash via western union or moneygram international The Home Office, Westminster, London SW1P, United Kingdom www.homeoffice.gov.uk homeoffice.gov.uk clearance@homeoffice.gov.uk Receiver's Name: Claire Baines Receiver's Location: London, United Kingdom. i will wait your reply. thanks here's my email sm.usama@hotmail.com . please reply me as soon as possible

• Sh
      9th of Dec, 2010

hello, i m muhammad shehzad, from pakistan, is any body got the answer about the sending of money for work permit???
    if yes then tell me the answer please.
    shehzad14@hotmail.com

• Ev
      2nd of Jan, 2011

Dear Sir/ Madam:

happy new year!

I would like to ask if i would comply with the process o f my work to UK . My employer is Edmonton Elderly Care Foundation and i was advised to contact immigration bureau whhich advised me to secure certificate code. should i continue with the process? is this legal in UK.

Thanks & God bless.