Denver Mattress / Warranty

1 Wichita, KS, United States Review updated:

I bought a mattress from this company four years ago with the warranty they offered. My back and my girlfriends back have been aching for several months now. We realized there was a dip in our mattress. With it being warrantied for 15 years, we didn't think it would be such a big deal. Today, I took the mattress up to the retail store and the manager verbally assualted me. He told me I " should be ###ing ashamed of myself " because the mattress was "disgusting, and looked horrible". I should be ashamed of myself for not using a mattress cover, which they never even suggested. There were no stains on the mattress. The mattress was dipped, and he called it a " Comfort dip" not a "Body dip" so they wouldnt warranty it anyways. He also mentioned that we should sleep in different places each night to avoid the dip. Basically that we should each sleep on the edges of the bed! Theres two of us... where else are we suppose to sleep on the bed? Not to mention its impossible to sleep on opposite sides anyways, because by the time we fall asleep we've fallen into the middle of the bed because of the "Comfort Dip". I don't know about you, but thats not very "Comfortable", I wonder how he would feel. But he probably would like it, because in his words, this mattress is doing exactly what its suppose to do... [its suppos ta hug yuh]--very professional verbage from the Denver Mattress store manager in Wichita, KS. Dr's Choice my ###!!! I think next time I shop I will probably go to Mattress World. My brother has replaced several mattresses through them with no charge, and he actually had stains on his... I definitely would not refer anyone to this company considering the quality of their product, the useless warranty, and the way they treat their customers.

Comments

• Ka
      27th of Mar, 2012

We are on our second King Dr. Choice mattress from Denver Mattress. We were told some of the same things. That we must sleep on different places on the mattress. The salesperson went so far as to tell us that we should rotate the bed by a quarter turn! On a king that means that the mattress hangs over on both sides and is short in length. Not sure what the problem is with the king! We had a queen mattress for many years and liked it. Would not recommend the king mattress to anyone!