Denver Mattress Company -Tyler TX / Sales Associates in the store

1 Tyler, TX, United States Review updated:

I purchased a mattress a week ago, and the sales guy said it would be delivered that weekend. I waited, and waited and waited. I tried to call several times that weekend and never got any answer. I also tried to call his cell phone on his card and it was a bad number. Sunday I called and the girl who answer the phone said it wasnt supposed to be delivered until the next weekend. I asked WHY when this bed was in the store when I bought it!!!?? So I went in there to speak to the person I had been dealing with, what was going on and he asked in a snoody voice, Who the heck are you? I gave him my name (although I had been in there 3 times in the past week and dealt with him) i explained to him what was going on and he rolled his eyes and sighed really loud, and I got very angry and told him to refund my money, and he said fine, it''s not like I was a big spender in there! He said we don't business anyway! These people are VERY VERY rude and hateful when confronted about a problem that THEY screwed up on! I will NEVER EVER purchase anything from this store again!!!

Kd

Comments

• Su
      19th of Jun, 2010

I recently purchased a mattress from Denver Mattress in Tyler Tx and was pleasantly surprised with how helpful and nice everyone was! They actually had a way to "fit" me for my mattress so I didn't have to just guess! I have sent my family and friends in too and they are all fans as well.

• La
      17th of Feb, 2011

Recently, we purchased an adjustable bed from Denver Mattress Co. in Tyler and could not be happier with the sales associates or the product. There was absolutely no pressure to purchase, and she was very helpful in showing us our options.
    When the delivery was made, they were on-time (what a shock) and had our bed assembled quickly.
    We will use them again when needed. It's worth the drive from Garland.

• Tc
      15th of May, 2012

Purchase a Madison Plush Pillowtop Mattress 9/2010 for $800+. Within three months of sleeping on it we were already sorry. Less than one year later the mattress coil springs have broken down and it is now like sleeping in a hammack. We have turned this mattress per manufacturer recommendations. This is the worst mattress I have ever slept on. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase a Denver Mattress that you shop around, purchase at your own risk and BUYER BEWARE!!

• Ct
      23rd of May, 2012

My wife and I purchases a queen set there approximately two months ago and are completely pleased with this store and its service and product. We have had three mattress sets so far and this one is by far the best. I had the memory foam mattresses, the pillow tops and when first married the cheap Serta from Sams Club. The Tyler Store was very friendly, helpful, non pressure, and just overall one of the better experiences I have had. We dealt with Joe (Joseph) who I think is the manager. Consumer Reports lists Denver Mattress as one of their high rated coil spring mattresses so thats why we went there. Can't afford TemperPedic or Select Number anyway but now I don't think I needed them.