Dentistry at St. Ives / Fraudulent diagnosis for money

1 10305 Medlock Bridge RoadDuluth, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 770-418-4939

I needed a root canal before i went to Dr. Haider's office. My jaw was swolen and my back tooth was in pain. He took xray's and stated he could repair tooth without doing root canal. He charged me $1, 900 for porcelain overlay. Week's later my jaw swole up again. I went to Dr. Haider's office in terrible pain. He refused to see me unless I paid an additional $350. I had already given him $1, 900 and he abandoned me, refusing to see me. I felt like I was going to die, the pain in my mouth was a terrible experience. It was a Friday evening and most dentist offices were closed. I certainly would not have been able to make it through the weekend. I was blessed to find another dentist at such short notice. He did an xray and told me without a shadow of a doubt, I needed a root canal. On top of that, Dr Haider had my number and continuously called my wife instead of me. It made my wife extremely uncomfortable. She felt as if he was coming on to her. He had my number, that was put on the registration, and my home number. My wife's number was a number for emergency's. He bypassed my 2 numbers and called my wife's cell a minimum of 4 times. Neither her or myself understood why he called her instead of me, I was his patient not her. I definitely would not recommend Dr. Haider to anyone.

Comments

• Do
      29th of Mar, 2012

When I wrote this complaint, I was a drug addict. Since then, I have found Jesus and need to make amends for everything wrong I have done in life. My complaint was not warranted and I apologize if I have hurt Dr. Haider in any way. I am sorry.