Dentechwhitening.com / tried sample then billed me $88.97

1 NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1800-822-4806

I paid for a sample, the they billed me, $88.97 with out my authorization, and over drew my checking account, I called and spoke to a operator from the company and said he took me off there autopay and I didnt want that anymore it was just a sample, that I paid for, well my account is over drafted+the bank charged me and they wont pay for the overdraft..I want my money back and I never even used the sample yet that I paid for..Please help..sincerely cynthia haak please call me[protected]

Comments

• Su
      5th of Aug, 2009
    Dentechwhitening.com - No product/want credit back to account
    Dentech whitening
    Columbia
    South Carolina

I (MMB), did indeed go to the website to get the sample. I did not recieve a product and definitely want this charge credited back to my account immediately. It is absurd that a company would even charge these fees monthly for something they want you to do yourself. The hold time when I called 1-888-822-4806 was almost seven minutes without an introduction or name of the company.

• Ge
      7th of Aug, 2009
    Dentechwhitening.com - unauthorized taking of money from account
    Dentech Whitening
    263 Olive Ave #130
    Burbank
    California
    Phone: 888-822-4806
    DentechWhitening.com

I requested a sample at the cost of just the postage, which I received; however, within a week I received a larger packet (unopened as of this time) and called Customer Service to ask what it was for. The rep told me they would send a monthly supply and charge to my account #. I did NOT authorize this, and have no use for this product since I cannot use it due to oral surgery and health issues. I will send back the unopened packet with a confirmation receipt and hope that my account is reimbursed accordingly.