Dentech Whitening Brites / scam

1 OH, United States

Dentech Whitening Brites.. I paid for the free trial and now all of a sudden they are charging me 88.97 every 30 days. I tried to contact them to receive the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number by contacting the billing department at support@DentechWhitening.com and they will not give me the number just a bunch of bull. here is the return policy that I will copy and past below. They will not reward me with there policy. If anybody is taking legal action I want in. sebastianguk@hotmail.com They have to be stopped.

Dentech Whitening Return Policy

We have a 15-day satisfaction guarantee return policy on all shipments.

Returns:

If you are unsatisfied with our product, you may return the unused portion 15 days from the date that the product was originally shipped to you for a FULL refund according to the following terms. To obtain a FULL refund, your return must be postmarked 15 days from the date that the product was originally shipped to you.

To return a product for an exchange or FULL refund you will need to obtain a Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) number by contacting the billing department at support@DentechWhitening.com.

An RMA number can ONLY be obtained by contacting the billing department at support@DentechWhitening.com.