DentaWhite Trial / No refund on unopened product

Received product in mail. I assumed it was a "free" trial but it wasn't free. They charged my account $92 within a couple of days of receiving the product. I canceled my renewal immediately. Received a RMA # to return the unopened trial box for a full refund on 1/4/10. DO NOT OPEN THE BOX if you want a refund. They received my return on 1/14/10. Today is 2/24/10 and they still have not reimbursed my account. Funny how. ...They can charge my account in just a couple of days but it takes months to reimburse. Tried calling them today. They are currently experiencing "technical difficulties" so I left a voice message on [protected]. The message said that they will return my call within 48 hours.

Comments

• He
      8th of Mar, 2010

Do you still need to get a hold of Denta White?

If you would like to talk to someone about it their number is 866-982-5126 and their hours are 6:00 am to 4:00 pm pst, 9:00 am to 7:00 pm est. If you are having a problem with the product or your order you should call customer service first to see if you can get the issue resolved.

If you don’t want to call in you can go to their website, www.white-smiles.com, and input your information and click submit. From here you can cancel your account or check the status of your cancellation. You can cancel at any time. If you want to return a product, call customer service for information.