Dentawhite/Teeth Whitening / Charges

1 WA, United States Review updated:

I purchased the .99 cent "Trial Offer" of this stupid product on 8/02/2009. They say you have a 10 day trial period, 5 usage, 5 delivery. But yet they pulled the funds out at 12:01 am on the tenth day. Not allowing to time of mail delivery to reach them on the 10th day. I called the number my Bank gave me associated with this debit of [protected] spoke with a "George" who told me that I was on my 11th day. I proceeded to tell him no this was the 10th day and I wanted to cancel my order. He told me I couldn't. I told him in not a very nice way that YES I could and I would. I asked for a Supervisor, which of course there was none. He then told me he would send a e-mail to the e-mail I used to order the product. It would contain a RMA# and that I was to print the Return Order Form and fill it out and send it along with the unused product to 654 North 800 East #505, Spanish Fork, Utah and make sure it was postmarked by Sept 11th for no additional charges but that the charge that they charged me today ON THE 10TH DAY was not refundable. I am handling with my Bank to dispute. DO NOT PURCHASE OR "TRIAL OFFER" ANYTHING WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!a6

Comments

• He
      Sep 04, 2009

Everything is refundable except the original shipping, read the terms and conditions. Call 866.982.5126 for customer service.