Dentawhite / Won't issue refund!!!!!

1 654 North 800 East#505 84660Spanish Fork, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-803-8390

My husband purchased this "free trial" item in December 09 unbeknownst to me. If I had known he wanted to do this I would have stopped him! A co-worked had warned me of the difficulty she had. Anyway, I sent everything back certified mail, they received it and told me I would be getting a refund of $92.37. I called back in the middle of January and was told it would be 30 days. So, on February 19th, 2010 I called to say that the credit hadn't been received. I was told by a supervisor named "Jason" badge# 4803, that the merchant account that they used, Online Shop/Cardflex was closed. So, what did that mean to me? Well, I could continue to wait for my refund (no approx. date given) or have my bank dispute the charge and reverse it but I had to do the legwork!! Well, that got my goat! I got on a conference call with my bank and they informed that they needed something in writing from the company telling me to do this. When I asked them to email me this form so I could start the process I was told it might not be until Monday. So, that told me right there that there wasn't a form prepared or any type of contingency plan for when a merchant account closes. I truly believe that they are hoping people will just forget about their money because they make it so difficult for you that you just give up!! Well, I'm not and I am sending a report to the MN Attorney Generals office. I suggest everybody do the same in their state.
What a scam!!

Comments

• He
      8th of Mar, 2010

Do you still need to get a hold of Denta White?

If you would like to talk to someone about it their number is 866-982-5126 and their hours are 6:00 am to 4:00 pm pst, 9:00 am to 7:00 pm est. If you are having a problem with the product or your order you should call customer service first to see if you can get the issue resolved.

If you don’t want to call in you can go to their website, www.white-smiles.com, and input your information and click submit. From here you can cancel your account or check the status of your cancellation. You can cancel at any time. If you want to return a product, call customer service for information.