DentaSmile MD / false account charges

1 Salt Lake City, UT, United States Review updated:

I paid shipping on a trial size sample, cancelled within the alloted time and they still charged my account. They don't answer the phones and when they do no one can help. Then they tell you to FAX your complaint to their legal advisor Mr Jason Williams. No answer there either. My account was charged $92.86 under the name KTDDENTA WHITE MD. I have notified my bank and the BBB, I have also closed my account. That's the only way to stop the charges!!!

Comments

• Po
      5th of Mar, 2010

I ALSO PAY FOR SHIPPING ON A TRIAL SIZE SAMPLE USING MY DEBIT CARD !!!
    THEY TOOK $ 149.95 FROM ME AFTER 2 WEEKS !!!
    TWO DIFFRENT COMPANY'S CHARGE ME FOR THE SAME PRODUCT TWICE ON 02/26/10 AND 03/01/10
    I'M BROKE, NO MONEY, NO FOOD !!!

• Li
      8th of Apr, 2010

I just signed up for the trial yesterday, but have gotton really nervous since reading complaints about Dentasmile and EverBrite Smile free-trials being a fraud (both of which I signed up for)!! I just called to cancel the EverBrite account...we'll see, but now can't find any contact information for the Dentasmile to cancel that account. I'm hoping someone might have gotton through to someone and might be able to help me out with a phone #!! I really wish I had thought to research this stuff before getting caught up in it!!

• Le
      8th of Apr, 2010

I too have been taken by this company! My so-called free sample is now $92.86, so far! I have no contact information so I am unable to get ahold of them and I am so upset at myself for even falling for this fraud! My bank says that they will help me and return the funds but we'll have to wait and see, I just found this withdrawn from my account about five min. ago! I will think twice before I ever do anything like this again!!! Don't fall for it. Never give your credit info. to a to-good-to-be-true deal!

• Ae
      15th of Apr, 2010

After reading these I decided to call my bank so that they couldn't charge me again. My suggestion to anyone that has already used them and are having problems with them charging your account is to cancel the card you used to purchase the "free trials" and have your credit card/bank issue you a new card with new numbers. This is what my bank did for me and believe it or not as I was doing it they were trying to charge my account. So if you used a credit card or check card PLEASE cancel it and get a new one.

4th of May, 2010

I have also signed up for the 14 day trial. But not like most of you I read the terms and conditions prior to signing up and understood I would be opting into the membership if I didn't call and cancel. I decided to opt-out prior to the 14 days and I called customer service and they did not charge me a dime! It seems like a lot of you are looking for something for nothing. Don't sign up if you don't want to pay for something. Always look at terms and conditions before signing up. Duh! As I remember the terms and conditions are on both pages in large font and you have to check "you have read terms and conditions" before you sign-up. Also the Customer service number is 866 243 2520.