DentaQuest / premium payment

I've been trying to my premium since the 15 the of December when I signed up for them. I called and they told me I wouldn't be able to make the payment until the 1st of January. Well today is the 1st and I try to make a payment online and my account it locked. I tried to call the company back bc when I press the forget my password it still wouldn't reset it back and the office is close. The only way you pay your premium with this company is through mail or online on a company and not a smart device. I always pay my bills online or by phone they don't advise you of this information when your looking for benefits. Now I'm about to have no dental benefits due to the lack of communication and technology with this company. This is the worse experience ever.

Ra
Jan 1, 2019

Comments

• De
      2nd of Jan, 2019

Hi Racquell,
    We sincerely apologize for your poor experience with DentaQuest and trying to pay your bill online. Our company was closed in observance of the New Years holiday, but we are regularly open for business Monday - Friday 8:30-8:00 EST. If you would like to provide you provide your phone number, we can reach out to you directly to resolve this issue. Otherwise, please give us a call directly; we can ensure that a payment extension is granted and assist with any website issues.

• Br
      4th of Jan, 2019

@DentaQuest Customer Service Hello. I am having the same exact issue. I’ve been calling all day today and I’ve been on hold for over 2 hours to speak to someone. Can some one please call me. I am trying to pay my bill online but my account is locked. Brittany 6109992270.