DentalWorks / workmans comp case
My name is Margaret Bucci and in Dec, 2013 I had an injury at work. I went to Dental Works in North Olmsted, Ohio. They started the work and I thought they submitted the claim. The work still has not been completed. I called here last week and a lady named Bobette told me it was turned into collections or bad debt. I then called workmans comp and they told me a bill was NEVER sent in for the claim. They said if they had gotten a bill, they would have paid it. I am having issues with my teeth and need this work completed. My number is [protected] and my dob is 10/2/67. Workmans comp said the bill just needs to be sent in and faxed. I have all of the information if someone could please call me. The lady in North Olmsted gave me the number of a Miss Motsie but I have not got a call back. This is an urgent issue and I appreciate any assistance please.
More DentalWorks Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dental Works - bad service 
- Dental Works - scam!!! deep cleaning 
- Dental Works - high prices 
- Dental Works - price quotes raised for root canal
- Dental Works - poorly run office!!!
- Dental One Of Columbia Dental Practice - fraud to bank of america as of services completed
- Dental Works - unprofessional service
- Dental Works - negligent dentist
- DentalWorks - pre-diagnostic test to help detect abnormalities of mucous membranes in the mouth
- Dental Works - lanced tooth x ray