Dentaland PA Delray / gross over charging, poor workmanship & not submitting claim to insurance co for payment

1 Delray Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 561-274-5800

Coerced by Dental PA Delray into getting a CareCredit credit card for $1, 600 ( I am now on the hook for $1, 600.) to cover a dental procedure that cost $430. (my co-pay) had the claim been submitted to my CIGNA Dental insurance plan. Gross over charge, claim never submitted to insurance co, no discussion of dental procedure and the tooth cracked and fell out the same week.

Comments

• Ka
      24th of May, 2014

THE OFFICE MANAGER, LEE, SPENT THE 400 CASH I LEFT TO SAVE FOR A CROWN AND ROOT CANAL. I WAS HAVING NO PAIN WHEN INFORMED AT A CHECK-UP I HAD A MYSTERIOUS AND HUGE CAVITY DESPITE REGULAR VISITS, CLEANINGS, AND HOME FLOSSING AND BRUSHING. THE DENTIST DRILLED AND DRILLED. THEN HE TOLD ME I MIGHT NEED A ROOT CANAL LATER. WITHIN DAYS I HAD PAIN IN THAT TOOTH! THAT WAS MONTHS AGO. I GAVE LEE, THE OFFICE MANAGER, 100 DOLLARS A MONTH SO I WOULDN'T SPEND IT. SHE SPENT IT FOR ME! SHE TRIED TO TELL ME I GOT A CROWN. I TOLD HER I HAD A PLASTIC TEMPORARY. THEN SHE TOLD ME THE DENTIST SNEEKED IN A 700 DOLLAR PROCEEDURE. SHE ACTED SURPRISED I WASN'T BILLED!

9th of Nov, 2014

Well Katrina I think you should really write an updated version of the real truth. You have since came in the office, went over your treatment plan. You sent me a beautiful card and apologized for the false accusations you have made. Please take care of this as well as we have since resolved issue.