Dentaland Melbourne, FL / Dental without Dignity

1 Melbourne Square MallMelbourne, FL, United States Review updated:

At Dentaland, dentistry is a spectator sport. Thanks to the open floorplan, you not only get to experience your own dental work, but you get to witness everyone around you getting their teeth pulled as well. You also get to overhear the disgruntled employees talk about how much they hate their jobs and how lazy the other employees are. The equipment is old and starting to rust in spots and the whole place is dirty and dusty. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. You can get better care at a free clinic in a third world country.

Ka

Comments

• Ka
      23rd of May, 2009

I forgot to add: They overschedule so you end up having to wait for over an hour after your appointment time to be seen. I've been in this office three times and it happened every single time.

• De
      26th of Aug, 2009

Where do they send their lab work for crown and bridges? China probably...

19th of Feb, 2011

I did not like dentaland in melbourne florida, on palm bay rd, they were packed and only one dentist in the entire office . I was there for hours, then the dentist that was there does nothing but fill cavities, everything else has to be rescheduled to have a specialist come in and charge a fortune

23rd of Jan, 2012

RUN AWAY! There's no privacy and it's an assembly line setup. Speaking of setups, they charge for xrays that I didn't OK in advance. The just take all the xrays they want without concern for the patent's health or rights. The panoramic xray is so strong that you should not have another one for FIVE Years. They didn't even ask if I had one recently. They just shot super xrays at me. They subjected me to it and then charged me $25 for it. All they did was xray me and then tell me that I would have to pay to talk to their specialist. I was told I would pay nothing for the visit with the savings plan that I have. Yeah Right. It certainly wasn't worth my time and aggravation. The mysterious manager is never there and won't return phone calls. I don't think they have a manager and even the dentists travel from other counties a few days a month. What a shabby office and employees. They sit around talking and doing nothing else. On the way out the front office workers ganged up on me about the $25. I've even emailed the website with no responses. I think this place is a front for something else. It certainly isn't a dentists office. Now I have to try to get MY XRAYS away from them. I have a REAL DENTIST who charged me less for an extraction then just talking to their "specialist". Anyone want to join a class action against them?