Dentaland / Dental Services

1 205 Palm Bay Rd NE #159, Melbourne, FL, United States

I requested my son's (age 10) xrays to be emailed to me in writing via fax & email. I wanted to get an orthodontic consultation-2nd opinion closer to my home, not to transfer out to another office. I was given a very hard time by the Manager, Heather. She spoke to me like I was an uncivilized heathen & then abruptly dismissed my son from the practice because I did not respect the "office policies". I respect them, I just did not wish to drive 30+ minutes away to sign a form that I can fax or email &... I would have paid the $25.00 to release the xrays that I had already paid for. My son loved Dr. Smith and her assistants so I dealt with the office politics, waiting forever for a scheduled appointment, misquoted treatment plans and so forth. I will now take my son's orthodontics business & yearly preventive care to another office that actually has empathy for their patients. I am a very reasonable & understanding person when given the opportunity, but I was not. This all could have been avoided & handled with such a different, positive outcome rather than the way it did. It's a shame that Dr. Smith has to loose good, loyal patients because of the office staff's attitudes and behavior.

Ja