[Resolved] Dental Works / crown

1 Tinley Park, IL, United States

On June 21st 2018 I went to Dental works in Tinley Park Illinois to get a crown. I received a temporary Crown and was told I will get a call when my permanent crown arrive. After playing phone tag with them because they do not answer the phone I was able to get an appointment for July 22nd. I get there wait one hour just to be told it was a problem with the patient before me and it was Guarantee what time I will see the dentist. So I leave posted off. So now I have another appointment for August 27th. I get there and as the dentist was putting in my permanent crown it breaks!!! I waited 2 months to get this crown now I'm inform I have to wait another 2 weeks for ANOTHER crown. Eva the Dental assistant placed in my temporary Crown as I was leaving the office I get in the car and notice I have cement on my lips and gums. I go back into the office furious at this point. I ask why would she send her patients out like this? I get cleaned up go home and in 2 hours my temporary crown had some out. I go to the office the next day which is a work day. I had to be at work at 9am dental Works open at 10am so now I'm late for work. I speak to Haneen Alsweis and was told the crown was made with poor material and another patient had the same problem. Now I speak to Theresa which is the Patient quality assurance manager. I inform her of everything that was going on and ask her how could this all happen? No good answer from her, she informed me she would be speaking to her district manager and giving me a call back.
So now I wait again.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS LOCATION!!!

Dental Works

• Resolution statement

• Updated by pissed off parks, Aug 29, 2018

On June 21, 2018 I went in to the Dental works in Tinley Park IL to get a crown. They put in a temporary Crown and I was told I will receive a call once the permanent crown arrive. After playing phone tag with them because they do not answer the phone. I was able to get a dentist appointment for July 22nd. I get there and wait for one hour just to be told it was a problem with the patient before me and it was no guarantee what time I will be seen. I leave pissed off. I make a another appointment for August 27th I get there and as the dentist was putting in the crown it breaks. I been waiting two months for this crown. Now I have to get another temporary crown. Because it takes 2 weeks to get another permanent crown. The dental assistant Eva put in the temporary Crown and as I was getting in the car I look in the mirror and I have cement all over my mouth and all over my gums. I go back in to the office. Furious at this point get cleaned up. Go home and 2 hours later the crown breaks. Now I have to go back the next morning to get another temporary crown. This is a work day so I have to be at work at 9 and the Dental Works do not open until 10:00 a.m. which now makes me late for work. I speak to the operations leader name Haneen Alsweis and was inform poor Material was used and this happen to a another Patient. I speak to Teresa which is the patient quality assurance manager. I speak to her and explain everything I have been going through and ask how could this happen? No good answer from her, so now I wait to hear back from her or the district manager on how they can Compensate me for all that I have been through.
    STAY AWAY FROM THIS LOCATION!!!

• Updated by pissed off parks, Aug 29, 2018

Crown after 2 hours of having it put in.

• Dental Works Customer Care's Response, Aug 30, 2018

As the patient has stated, we are in contact with the district manager to try and resolve this matter. Seems rather unfair to post a complaint while the dental office is working to resolve it.

Pi