Dental Works / filling fell out
I submited a letter to you about my filling falling out about an hour ago. I am submiting you another letter concerning this matter. I went to dentalworks on September 18, 2008. I am now in hardship. Some of the work was not completed. The dentist were helpful in starting the work. I was unable to get money to complete the work that needed to be done and to replace the filling that fell out. At dentalworks the service was good. In the last letter I submited to you, I said it was bad. I thoufgt I was able to pay on my account. Then I was out of work for awhile and my spousal support stop. My bill was $596.00 at that time now my bill is $764.45. I feel that I should not have to pay for work that was not finish. I went to another dentist name Dr. Joseph Lonardo. He said that was never completed and that they charge to much money for the work. Here is his address Biddulph Dental Center 4647 Ridge Rd, Brooklyn, OH 44144 or Email: [email protected] I wrote a letter to disputes department and I have not heard from them on September 11, 2009. phone for the dentist is [protected]. I will submit this letter to Richard Cordray Ohio attoney General or Better Buisness Bureau if I do not heard nothing from you.
More Dental Works Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dental Works - bad service 
- Dental Works - scam!!! deep cleaning 
- Dental Works - high prices 
- Dental Works - price quotes raised for root canal
- Dental Works - poorly run office!!!
- Dental Works - unprofessional office and medical behavior 
- Dental Works - root canal
- Dental Works - bill recd
- [Resolved] Dental Works - crown
- [Resolved] Dental Works - wrong bill