Dental White Teeth Whitner / Trail $0.99 cost $92 and change

1 654 North 800 East #505Spanish Fork, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-678-4576

Fell for the $0.99 trail sample. Canceled, but a month and two days later I got charge $92 and change, for my monthly supply. Had to cancel my card at the bank, have to wait to get another one, I am not in my home state, so this should take weeks. I am so upset, blood is squirting out of my eyes. I am just so embarrassed that I did something that stupid.

My Solution is that I will buy Visa cards at the grocery store, to use for all on line purchased. They are only good for whatever quantity I buy, and I will not get scammed like this again.

Years ago I got a credit card with a $500 limit, so I would not loose too much money, I was living out of the country and a relative was taking care of all my mail etc., When I saw my statement, it was charged for over $500. Again I was livid, call the company and ask why it was not cut off at $500. They told me that they let you run over, so you are not embarrassed if you are out with a client, etc.

I live to shop, they are just making it so difficult.

Glad I found this site, it will be bookmarked and used constantly, when I decide to shop on line.

Comments

• Da
      11th of Feb, 2010

Already explained that I have been scammed, Wanted to give the address and phone number to anyone else that might need it

• Cy
      9th of Apr, 2010

Can someone please email me the phone number so I can cancel my fee to this scam I was involved in? cynthia.mitton@gmail.com