Dental Office / replacing a tv that has a malfunction.

1 Cairo, Egypt

In 2016 I bought an lg tv and it worked perfectly ever since, but about a month ago it began to malfunction and black lines began to appear that extends from top to bottom of the screen, so I called lg's customer service and following inspection of the malfunction's cause they came to the conclusion that it is a panel related error and after almost three weeks they presented no solution to the problem thus I began calling and unfortunately i'm not only complaining about my case but also to notify you with the kind of treatment I recieved which i've to admit it was shockingly rude and conveys shame to an enormous foundation like lg, plus the treatment I got made me think a lot about being loyally tied to the whole lg brand and all because of the customer service's attitude and their poor and unfair solution to my problem.

Well after nearly a month from the inspection date and after several attempts to resolve the manner they offered or more likely they forced me to accept a cheque as a refund claiming that they do not or can not replace the tv with a new one due to lack of an equivalent available in stock so to sum up my complain:

1- unprofessional way in relation to customer service's attitude and handling of problems.

2- I refuse being forced to accept a refund and that if I do not comply to their soltion the supervisor named "ahmad al refai" threatens me that he will report that the customer denied the warranty he offered and shall then close the whole case "I repeat threatens".

3- since it is my right to be granted with a new tv with the same specs and from the same line of my current tv this is the solution that would be fair from a respectable brand like lg and to see how come i'm being threatened and cornered to accept a solution I see unfair.

So, I hope to hearing from you soon since this is my second complaint and still I get no reply whatsoever.

Dr. Muhammad zafer

• Updated by Mohammad Aly Zafer, Jun 28, 2018

This is my second complain, looking forward to your solution options.

Mo