Dental office / bad service

1 2603 Route 52 Suite F, Hopewell Junction, NY12533Hopewell Junction, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 845-221-7600

I had a terrible experience in this dental office. I was scheduled to extract my wisdom tooth because of the infection. After the surgeon injected the anesthesia, one second before she was going to extract my tooth, she changed her mind and decided to take out my upper left second molar tooth. She told me that it is impossible to clean the infection if she did not extract this tooth. She spent a few more seconds to take out my tooth. Of course, it is very easy for her. However, I lost my only one upper left second molar tooth forever…

When this is done, I felt really sad. And I think about what had happened later, I feel it is really ridiculous:

First, I just went for the cleaning a few days before I felt the pain in the infection area. The dentist did not tell me there was anything wrong with my tooth. Did they really do the cleaning?

Second, when I first went to the office to check the infection. The periodontist did not make the correct judgment. Even until the last second, the surgeon was thinking to extract my wisdom tooth.

Third, now I cannot believe there was no other way to get rid off the infection instead of extracting my only one upper left second molar tooth. After this, I heard about many stories from my colleagues how their dentists tried their best to keep their teeth, no matter how loose the teeth are. And also the dentists gave them choices to extract or to perform other surgeries. And this reminded me when I was in Hopewell Dental PC office, the surgeon just wanted to extract the tooth as soon as possible to finish her work.

Fourth, after the extraction, the dentist complained that I did not have X-ray on time so they did not exam my problem earlier. I had X-rays only half year ago. Why do I need the X-ray again in the same year? Also, I wasn’t even asked to have X-ray done anyway.

I just feel this experience horrible, the dentists in this dental office do not take care of their patients at all. I will not go to this dental office anymore.

An

Comments

• Pa
      23rd of Oct, 2008

I WAS A PATIENT AT DENTAL PRO IN DOWNEY AND PICO RIVERA IN CALIFORNIA. THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FOR SERVICES I NEVER RECEIVED. THEY KEPT TELLING ME THEY WOULD REFUND MY CREDIT CARD AND NEVER DID. NOW 6 MONTHS LATER THEY REFUND 80% OF WHAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE REFUNDED BUT I STILL HAD TO PAY 20% FOR A SERVICE I NEVER RECEIVED! I URGE EVERYONE NOT TO EVER BE A PATIENT THERE! THEY WERE ALSO VERY UNEDUCATED AND UNPROFESSIONAL. THEY GAVE ME THE RUN AROUND AND A MANAGER NEVER CALLED ME BACK EVEN THOUGH I LEFT TONS OF MESSAGES. I GOT STUCK W/A HUGE BILL!

• Dr
      12th of Apr, 2010
    Dental office - The ability to not have any recourse
    Complaint Board
    Phone: 9544321841

How do you get a complaint taken off. You only hear/read one side of the situation and then incrimating "comments" are posted . Please tell me you have a way to resolve this and get my good name back, without charging 2K monthly . Are you affiliated with these companies that try to improve your reputation because any one in the world can just say anything about you please respond.. Becky rakcfl@aol.com

• Vi
      4th of Nov, 2013

2941 Two Notch Rd, Columbia
    at Beltline Blvd
    In the former Payless Shoes
    803.251.2260

This Office is Bad as it get's, first they tell you there going to do it and then they don't do it... My Crown felt off after almost one year.. and the they don't want to replace it for free of charge i spend a lot of money for nothing...