Dental Cosmetics / Zoom Tooth Whitening

Costa Rica Review updated:
Dental Costmetics CR
Dr. Alejandro Mora performed the teeoth whitening procedure known as Zoom on my teeth. The prepearation for this treatment is totally inadequate and the inner portion of my upper and lower lips were burned by the light from the process. It took 17 days for the blisters to heal. When I complained Dr. Mora told me that I had a reaction to the protective coating they applied. Not true. The protective coating was not applied to these areas and the treatment was not properly done. Beware! Extreme pain and large blisters from inadequate preparation for the procedure.

A  18th of Nov, 2015 by
I went to Dr. Mora also and he refused to do the work and refused to call my dentist in the U.S. if the parts that I brought were wrong. I stayed there 10 days and I called the US and his office but the receptionist said that he was busy. He wanted to buy my parts because they had gold in them. I asked him why he wanted them if they did not fit. He said that he could sell them and wanted to give me more cheaper parts. Since I did not agree to the sale, he refused to do two of the four teeth. He stole the gold out the front tooth, saying that it would turn my tooth black. I corresponded with him asking for resolution of the theft and he has not responded.