DENTAK / THEY ARE ALL PHONEY

1 MN, United States Review updated:

I had Braces on my Teeth and it has already been a few years.
Yes, the Office did the Job, but, that was not the point.
The Women's had nothing but nagging Attitudes.
They had their own personal wise crack. they did not believe
in Electric tooth brushes. nag nag nag. like visit the dentist on a Regular basic. like WTF was their problem. I always had Breakfast downtown and came over for Braces check up. like my Teeth was not clean enough, even through I just had been at the Dentist. so a few more months went by, and went to the Dentist just before having the Braces check, and no positive words came out. I just had my DAMN Teeth clean and no positive words was said, but, no to their clean, and nag, nag, nag. so, finally I had retainers, and they were nothing but a pain. either keep breaking or lost. finally summer 2006. came around and I was just about finish. well. I got a bill that did was like bill twice, so from out of town, I got my Mail foreword, and called up the nagging old biddy and she said to stop in and talk to her boss.
I said, cancel. it, she said wait, he is tired of this arguing. he will talk to yo when you stop in. I said CANCEL my next appointments now. she said okay I will, and may had her boss right their, I hung up slam the phone on her ear, and never herd from them again. Meanwhile, my Dentist lady will be positive and have had no problems in the last 3 years, and interesting enough, I got away with it. my Mom died a year later. never had a clue. and other people was clue less. so my advice if one needs braces, have your Denis help you with a back ground check, and Attitude at their office.
hay my Dental cleaner, she is very kind, the Dentist comes in. and she is kind and needs to fixed my filling. please interview all the staff at the Braces first, if you do not like even one person, then walk out and tell them to get lost if they are rude, like one must Cooperate. they were very bossy

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Al
      2nd of May, 2013

GET A LIFE. LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROW. you're retired, my complaint was on braces, not alarm companies.
    Therefore, what the F is the difference, this is a complaint board, not for some freaked person like you being bossy.

5th of May, 2012

I BAG YOUR PARDON. MY SUBJECT WAS ON DENTAL. NOT ALARM COMPANIES. TYPICAL BACK-WORDS PERSON. ALSO, I DID NOT NAG YOU, I WAS ADVISING PEOPLE ABOUT THE BRACES DENTIST THAT I HAD. AND LAST, ALL PEOPLE DO IS NAG ABOUT ALARM COMPANIES. AIRLINES, POST 911 AIRPORT SECURITY, SO FROTH AND SO ON. SO READ THE SUBJECT BEFORE BEING SO JUDGE METAL, AN 8 YEAR OLD KID KNOW BETTER. AN THAT KID WOULD READ THE SUBJECT OF THE COMPLAINT FIRST.

19th of Apr, 2009

My Complaint was base on Braces and was not base on Alarm Companies. I may had by error had spelling and type o.

I am rather open to advise and correction. and being very kind.

I do not appreciate nagging me.
    Those they must nag. keep it to yourself.