Denta White / THEFT BY DECEPTION (Denta White)

1 654 N. 800 EastSpanish Fork 505, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-686-7350

On 6/23/09 after seeing an "ad, " for a trial sample denta white for $3.76, placed on the edge of an online newspaper, I decided to try. After clicking took me to a page for customer information to fill in, then next page was for credit card information & ORDER button. That's it! Simple!

A small box 3.5" x 6" x1" (WxLxH) arrived on 7/9/09 but it did not look like really a trial sample and did not open. Thought they mistakenly shipped a regular product. It is still unopen as of today. Then they debited out of my bank account "Ten" times the amount posted at the ad site for a trial plus shipping cost- without my authorization!!! It made me mad.

But every customer service said that she/he would take it back but would not refund money. What a thie[censored] Theft by Deception, nothing else!

The company lures customers with a deceptive & completely misleading ad for a trial sample for $3.76 (later I learned from the customer service that it was for shipping cost) but the site where I placed an order did not say that it was for a shipping cost.

They lead you to believe that the price of sample product is $3.76.
If you are not sure about a strange product, you would first try it before deciding to place an order for a regular quantity, don't you? By the way the ad is taken away now and no longer available at the online news site.

I ordered a trial sample. They shipped me a regular product I had not ordered and took money out of my bank account more than 10 times ad had stated. That's what thieves in Utah did to me.

I disputed over the phone but thieves are running away. The entire company's employees are trained to steal money from good-natured & trusting customers !!! Customer Serevice Rep confirmed me that the company (Vita Life Products, LLC) sells both RESVPURE and Denta White brands. I ordered both sample trials on the samme day and they stole several hundred dollars out my bank account.

Their number is [protected]
Their address for Denta White is 654 N. 800 East #505, Spanish Fork, UT 84660.
Their address for RESVPURE is 224 S. Main ST, #400, Springville, UT 84663.

I think there must be victims out there in the U.S.
Why not filing a CLASS-ACTION LAW SUIT before they shut down operation and runs away with our money?
Can anyone find a good attorney? Let me know. If necessary I'm willing to file a case against Crook company Vita Life Products, LLC with the small claims court in UT. Let's work together to fight against these crooks!

My email: sswerner2020@gmail.com

Comments

• He
      4th of Sep, 2009

Call customer service at: 866.982.5126 for help.

15th of Sep, 2009

You can return the product for a full refund, but don't wait till it is too late to return. Just call customer service at 866.982.5126. both are easy to do.

• Sb
      19th of Oct, 2009

We are contacting an attorney tomorrow. We have been charged 5 times for $ 92.37 for a product that we never even received. My husband signed up for the "free trial" also and we have called many times to cancel but they keep charging our account and say they have no record of us canceling. If we would have received a produt, then we would have known something was wrong but by the time we found out, we had been scammed. Customer service is no help. I have spoken to 4 different people there today and each person gives me a different explanation. What about all the NSF fees and bills that didn't get paid because of this? Someone has to pay! We had use all of the money we saved for our kids Christmas to fix this and I'm not giving up until I get it back!

• Pa
      30th of Oct, 2009

I was also scammed by this lowlife "company." I signed up for their so-called 10 day "trial" on Oct.19th. I cancelled Oct. 29th but they still charged $92.37 on my credit card. When I called "customer service" I was told the 10 day trial begins on the day I made the purchase, so I was one day late. I told them the "terms" says 10 days FROM date of purchase. He said it actually means "including date of purchase." Then he said I could try to dispute the charge but it would do me no good because others have tried!

9th of Nov, 2009

If you have problems, the first thing is to call customer service. To contact DentaWhite customer service, call them at (866) 982-5126.

You do not have to go through customer service to cancel your account, or to see if you are already canceled. Just go to the website http://white-smiles.com/ and scroll all the way to the bottom and to the right, and click on "Cancel Your Product". If you are an active customer, you will be able to cancel. If you are not an active customer, you will see when your account was canceled.

If you would still want to talk to customer service, call them at 866 982-5126.

If you are on the west coast, call them early in the morning. They would be open 6:00 am to 4:00 pm.
    If you are on the east coast, call them later in the day. They would be open 9:00 am to 7:00 pm

• Bu
      10th of Dec, 2009

My wife was ripped off by this same company. They charged her credit card almost $300.00. She ordered it with Smile-Bright and then returned it immediately, but she send everything to Smile Bright in Colorado, like she was told to, and they said it was a different company she should have returned it to Denta White in Sanish Fork Utah. These companies are scamming people for thousands of dollars!

• Bu
      10th of Dec, 2009

Something needs to be done!

• Pe
      15th of Jan, 2010

i too had the sme thing happen over 500.00 dollars came out of my account
    something needs to be done

• Ju
      4th of Feb, 2010

I have had the same problem trying to get them to refund my account. Just got the response they are not authorized to credit my account as they are bound by the legality of the contract. The product did not work but they did not stand behind their product. I have contacted my credit card company and asked for the charge to be removed so I hope they can help me. After reading these reviews I am now worried they will keep charging my account even though I have cancelled it. Their advertising was misleading but when I brought that up they did not think so. They thought everything was very clear. I read it all I thought but I must of missed something! It is sad they are allowed to do this as it makes you distrust other companies regarding ordering on the internet.

• Ju
      4th of Feb, 2010

I agree.

8th of Mar, 2010

Do you still need to get a hold of Denta White?

If you would like to talk to someone about it their number is 866-982-5126 and their hours are 6:00 am to 4:00 pm pst, 9:00 am to 7:00 pm est. If you are having a problem with the product or your order you should call customer service first to see if you can get the issue resolved.

If you don’t want to call in you can go to their website, www.white-smiles.com, and input your information and click submit. From here you can cancel your account or check the status of your cancellation. You can cancel at any time. If you want to return a product, call customer service for information.