Denta White AND Bright SmileSCAM Like none ive seen

1 Review updated:

One of many of their websites under different name. Numerous articles claiming that if you use both products together you get the best results and even better you can get a free trial sample for 99---$4.. They charge you that amount and after you receive what you think is a free sample, start charging $100 each month including for your "FREE TRIAL".See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Huntington Station, NY

I cant believe this scam!! Many people are getting duped by this and their accounts are being charged without them knowing!!! They even tout the free sample as a great way to get a treatment without paying hundreds of dollars in these hard economic times!!! What nerve and what a scam!!! I cannot believe this atrocity! I wonder how many people are getting this??

Comments

• He
      Sep 15, 2009

You can return the denta white product for a full refund, but don't wait till it is too late to return. Just call customer service at 866.982.5126. both are easy to do.

• Br
      Sep 18, 2009

9/18/9 Just got scammed!!! Bright Smile charged my credit card $92.37 BEFORE their product even arrived. I called [protected] and Aaron ID#4796 informed me that I had agreed to be charged $92.37 (small print) on the TENTH day after submitting my request for that "free trial." And that ONLY if I would have called them before that ten days would they have given me extra time for the "trial" period before charging me. NOTE: After ten days, they charge you anyway!!! As it stands now, in order for me to get the $92.37 charge off my credit card I must; wait until the product arrives, NOT OPEN IT, return their product with a Return Merchandise Number, which they will E-mail to me, at my shipping expense then wait 20-30 days for them to verify that their product is UNUSED and UNOPENED. The other option offered to me is a $60.00 credit to extend the "trial" period another two weeks. After talking to his "supervisor" I was offered the two week extension for $19.95. BOGUS. I need to send this to the better business bureau.

It is deliberately misleading to say you're going to get a "free trial" for only 99 cents when they intend to charge you $92.37. At 99 cents it may not be a fair deal to the manufacturer but to deliberately mislead people then put them through so much trouble to make things right again without even giving them a trial at all is reprehensible.

Sep 21, 2009

You can talk to customer service, You can return product. You can get a refund. Call customer service at 866.982.5126 for Denta White. Do not wait till it is too late to return product for a refund.

• Ig
      Nov 03, 2009

Got scammed also. On day 10 they charge your card automatically. It doesn't even matter if you got the product to try you need to cancel as soon as you leave the web page. That way they may not rip you off. They charge you $92 for missing the cancel deadline but say if you do cancel within 10 days you can have the sample for free. What a SCAM. That one that keeps writing how easy it is must work for the scammers.

Nov 06, 2009

If you have problems, the first thing is to call customer service. To contact Denta White customer service call them at [protected].

Nov 09, 2009

If you have problems, the first thing is to call customer service. To contact DentaWhite customer service, call them at [protected].

You do not have to go through customer service to cancel your account, or to see if you are already canceled. Just go to the website http://white-smiles.com/ and scroll all the way to the bottom and to the right, and click on "Cancel Your Product". If you are an active customer, you will be able to cancel. If you are not an active customer, you will see when your account was canceled.

If you would still want to talk to customer service, call them at [protected].

If you are on the west coast, call them early in the morning. They would be open 6:00 am to 4:00 pm.
    If you are on the east coast, call them later in the day. They would be open 9:00 am to 7:00 pm

• Te
      Dec 10, 2009

Scammed double here: I fell for the ad story about the woman who combined two products for amazing white teeth-oh, my vanity! Soooo, I purchased both "free trial offers" gave both my credit card info (I can't believe I did that!) and guess what: I got the products-that didn't make my teeth sparkling white-thought-lesson learned-end of story. Hardly! I got my bank statement and both companies billed me, one for 78.95 and the other 86.93! Absolutely shocked I called "smilebright" and they said I had to return the product by 12/11 to get a refund of the $86.93. Then Dorian #158220 told me that since I called on the 9th, the product would not arrive before my 30 day trial ended, so I was out of luck. It didn't seem to bother her that I was charged $86.93 on 12/7, 4 days before the trial (now MY trial) ended. She then hung up on me. Calling customer service is a waste of time. Go for FBI (interstate fraud), FTC, local authorities.