Denny's / diarrhea!

1 Wolf RoadAlbany, NY, United States Review updated:

I ate 2 grand slam breakfasts at denny's and crapped my pants on the drive home. It was very oily and it cost me 400 dollars to get my car seat detailed to remove the stain! I contacted the denny's branch office and they still have not returned my call. I will never get my money back for the detailing or the fresh pair of slacks I had to buy as replacement.

Comments

• Tr
      22nd of Mar, 2008

2 slams is suicide, you asked for this. eat the bill.

• Th
      8th of May, 2008

Ugh... this is probably fake. In the off-chance it's not, maybe you should try looking back to the meal you ate previous to the Slams. Food does take a while to digest, after all.

• Sh
      13th of May, 2008

How gross you are ! First, you eat two huge meals...which in itself, states you are a glutton. What did you have at the meal before this one? An entire pizza? No wonder you crapped yourself. You need a psychiatrist!
    Seriously. You have no sense of decency, either. How could you even ask anyone, even for money, to clean your own crap off your seat????? And, the icing on the cake is...you have the gall to complain about having to pay 400.00 to the poor slob who cleaned up your disgusting dookie...I HOPE I never ever have to encounter you in a restaurant (or at the car detailers) eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwyyyyyuuuuuuukkkk! Another thing, have you no shame? MOST people would did before they'd ever tell a story like this to anyone.

• Mr
      22nd of Jul, 2008

LOL. I AGREE W/U SHERILYN. HOW N THE WORLD CAN U BLAME SUM1 ELSE CUZ U MESSED ON URSELF? STOP BEING SO GREEDY!

• Ti
      13th of Jul, 2009

Fake...haven't you guys ever heard of lulz before?

• Mi
      30th of May, 2011

Dennys doesn't need digestion time. it can be in and out of you within 15 mins because they use a ladle full of liquid margerine on the grill EVERY time they put something down. It's not a fake, I totally believe him because every time I eat anything at Denny's, the urgent ### are soon to fallow. There was one time when me and my friends all ate there and one by one we had the explosive runny ###.

• Mi
      6th of Jul, 2011

Today I ate at Denny's and had the runs in 1/2 hour. The last time this happened was 2 months ago. Again right after a Denny's Breakfast. Coincidence? I think not. Never again will I eat there. Mike H

• Si
      16th of Jul, 2011

The same thing happened to my husband and myself this morning! I am 34 years old and for the first time in my life I actually went in my clothes on the drive home! I was horrified. Absolutely disgusting. My husband made it home but he was sick in the same manner for 2 hours. I will NEVER go to any Dennys again. This was the one in Porter, TX.

• Si
      16th of Jul, 2011

We both had the french toast meal, which isn't alot of food. It comes with one french toast, hash browns, 2 eggs and 2 links of sausage. We are both healthy, lean, clean people. I think it is the eggs. Maybe they order in bulk and do not properly refridgerate. Either that or they are old.

• Jb
      16th of Jul, 2011

eggs wont do that. its grease that does it. the eggs will be either good or rotten. and you would know if they are rotten.

• Co
      7th of May, 2012

Hahahah! 400$ your a lier! Your the reason why the world is going down the pooper. TWO full meals?!? Your unbelievable. Sounds like you don't take care of your health, quit playing, we know your 90' Honda Civic seats were already messed up.
    The car is not even worth 400$.
    Loser.

16th of Sep, 2015

I agree with this person. This is legit. No matter which Dennys location I go to it makes you sick. I think its because they store their food at the highest temperature possible. The recommended temperature is 40 degrees. A lot of businesses with cheap food do that. I stopped eating there. Its a shame. I loved the place as a kid.