Dennis Law Group / The owner called to my work and my boss promised to fire me

1 1629 K Street NW Suite 300Washington, DC 20006 United States Review updated:

Dennis Law Group (Samantha Williams) has called to my work and after she spoke with my boss, he said that I should fix all my problems with them or he would fire me. This company is connected with payday credits. I have made several payments already, but this person didn’t tell me how much money I still owed them. Every time I asked them to provide additional details or their phone number, this owner stopped to communicate with me.

Re
Jan 16, 2016

Comments

21st of Mar, 2017

I received an email stating just this: On Mar 14, 2017, at 14:54, caroline smith wrote:

CASE NO: AC-MA-784587
    Loan account :ACA-9568/2016
    Amount Outstanding $786.00
    Settlement Amount: $450.00(Till March 24th 2017)

This is the last and final notification as we are going to proceed with the legal charges against you and you will be soon served with the court papers. If you really want to avoid the situation, we merely require you to contact us back to make the payment.

Just in case we do not hear back from you, we will proceed further with the charges and we have the entire right to inform your employer about the situation, garnish your wages and freeze all your bank accounts.

For any queries feel free to revert back.
    Thanks & Regards.

I have no idea wtf this is or about what. Don't these scammers have something else to do?? I hope and pray that they get caught and people do not fall prey to this

• Ca
      14th of Apr, 2017

I received this same email.. It is a scam. OI reported her Sophia.jones@dennis-law-grup.com to the fbi internet department.