Denney's Restaurant / Knocking teeth out service

On July 15, 2008 my son went to wash his hands in the bathroom of Denney's Restaurant in Madera, CA he slipped on the wet floor, hit his head knocked him out for a second. hit his front teeth on the sink and knocked out 5 teeth! His friend took him to emergency himself. I arranged the dentist the next day. There was a report made. The blood had to be moped up. It has cost $5, 000.00 to fix these teeth. The manager who was not even there said too bad! Wondering if main office ever even got report.

Va

Comments

• Se
      17th of Nov, 2010

I've worked for 6 different Denny's and I know people who work at other Denny's and the truth is that if u work for them long enough u eventually get used to the ways of the company. Not to say that's right or sanitary. I never go eat at dennys. The things ur describing here happen at ALL Denny's. They might even happen at other restaurant chains. That "fresh" slice of cake ur getting might actually be 2 weeks old. Things never expire at Denny's. The last inspector that came in gave us an A grade and a $260 bill to go along with it. I've seen servers serve apple crisp that were already moldy. Cover that up with ice cream and caramel and it's the best dessert you've ever had, and we are one of the cleanest dennys around. No kidding.