DenimJeanz.com / Paid but never received order

United States Review updated:

I ordered a sweatsuit online. They took the money out of my account immediately, but i never even got an email from them and i never received the merchandise. They are not responding to my emails.
Ca

Comments

Ph
  29th of Oct, 2008
Same thing happened to me. $225 worth of jeans.
Ro
  31st of Oct, 2008
This is a rip off !!! DO NOT PLace an order with them..they will take your money and not snd your order!!! pass it on
Di
  3rd of Nov, 2008
I should have paid closer attention to the web site, no physical address, no contact phone number - very Shady!!! Horrible web site. My daugher wanted some jeans - total came to $86 - they took the money right away and never shipped. STAY AWAY! bad business - scam - rip off.
Je
  5th of Nov, 2008
i have been charged but never recieved my hoodie. it was a womans medium, blue with born free on the front. i no longer want that one. i want the mens #701 in a size small. i would appreciate it if you would handle this issue!
thank you for your time in advance, j.foreman
  5th of Nov, 2008
I also purchased jeans from this website & never rec'd a confirmation. I emailed the company & they gave us a fake tracking #!!
Something needs to be done!!
Sh
  5th of Nov, 2008
I actually ordered two pairs of jeans from this company. I never received a confirmation email and I emailed them right away to find out why. About a week later they emailed me back and said that they are very behind and busy. My card was charged and I ACTUALLY received the jeans about 23 days after my card was charged. They came from China, Japan or somewhere, I could not read the writing. The problem was that one of the jeans were totally not the jeans that I ordered, the other were correct. They are KNOCK OFF's though, not the real deal...MADE IN CHINA. I have been emailing them for for weeks now. They actually have TWO web sites that I know of - Denimjeanz.com and Snuggwear.com.

I agree...stay way. Looks like I'm one of the only ones to receive the order, which was lucky for me. Now I just have a pair a jeans that I will not wear and I basically paid the full price for a pair of knock off True Religion Jeans. STUPID.

I should have known better...no address, no phone #. If I get an address or phone #, I will post!!!
Pi
  5th of Nov, 2008
They withdrew the money and never sent the item.
  6th of Nov, 2008
SAME THING HERE! THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD NEVER REC'D THE ITEM. VOICEMAIL IS FULL
THEY RESPONDED BACK TO MY EMAIL WITH A PHONEY TRACKING NUMBER THAT DOES NOT EXIST! I'M TAKING LEGAL ACTION!!!

DenimJeanz.com - PURCHASED JEANS
DENIMJEANZ.COM
California
SNUGGWEAR.COM

PAID FOR MERCHANDISE & NEVER REC'D
VOICEMAIL IS FULL & THEY EVEN SENT A PHONEY TRACKING # THAT DOES NOT EXIST! THEIVES!!!
Ke
  6th of Nov, 2008
I just tried ordering just now and it wouldn't take my card .the site was having problems. But after reading all of the complaints I would say someone is watching out for me.
Ma
  9th of Nov, 2008
THIS COMPANY TOOK MY MONEY AND NEVER SENT ME THE ITEM I ORDERED.
Ka
  9th of Nov, 2008
I bought items as well and never recieved anything
De
  10th of Nov, 2008
I have filed a complaint on this company with the BBB, Federal Trade Commision and the Internet Crime Complaint Service.Seems ironical that the day after I filed these reports I finally received an email that 3 of the 4 jeans I ordered were being shipped and they gave me a tracking number.The other email stated that they were out of that pair of jeans I ordered and to make another selection.I emailed them back and let them know that I wanted a full refund. I will send back their jeans but I want money for jeans and shipping as the jeans are not real, so stupid! The tag says made in China.Now that the jeans have been mailed through the United States Postal Service this has also become a mail fraud case. It is illegal to sell pirated products in the US and especially through our mail system. Everybody please follow through with your complaints so that we can all get this matter handled properly.File your complaints with the BBB with this link arizonabbb.org and you will see how many company names they are using to rip people off.
Use this info:

15511 N. Hayden Road Suite 16o PMB 353
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
480-624-2599 Fax 480-624-2598
Om
  13th of Nov, 2008

DenimJeanz.com - paid did not received.
DenimJeanz

Paid for and did not get confirmation email and did not respond email. no contact number. how do we report this matter? i want my money back in my account and have them put away!
Rh
  13th of Nov, 2008
They charged my debit card and new received my pants! I should paid attention and look at their "contact us" page! No phone number and address.
To all buyers!

Please, pay attention with their "contact us" page
Rh
  13th of Nov, 2008
They charged my debit card and never received my pants! I should paid attention and look at their "contact us" page! No phone number and address.
To all buyers!

Please, pay attention with their "contact us" page
Sa
  14th of Nov, 2008
I also purchased items from denim jeans online and I have only recieved an order confirmation, they have taken money from my account but have still not brought the items. i tried their phone number and it states that their mailbox is full and they cannot accept any new messages. I have cancelled the order online and i am waiting to see what happens
Sa
  14th of Nov, 2008

DenimJeanz.com - Non performance on their part
1705 leestown road
Lexington
Kentucky

bougth some jeans online from DenimJeanz.com, they charged my credit card but have not delivered, they sent confirmation order, i have tried their phone but as always, their mailbox is full and there is noone to talk to. I have sent them emails but have recieved no reply. i have cancelled the order, how do I get my money back.
Va
  15th of Nov, 2008

DenimJeanz.com - Unauthorized charges
DenimJeanz.com
denimjeanz.com

I ordered three juicy sweatsuits from denimjeanz.com. They promised me my order. I emailed them five times. no response. I tried to call, the mailbox is full. That was a month ago on october 17th. Thy charged m account. now I am fighting with my bank to get the funds back. out 248.00. What a scam.
Pa
  17th of Nov, 2008
I also have been charged for 2 orders that were cancelled. I have contacted my credit card company and they reportedly will help to save on the charges, but payment was already made as soon as the order went through (same day). I have emailed several times and have not yet received a response on the cancellation.