DenimJeanz / Paid, but did not receive order

I received an email stating the purchase of the order. I paid but did not receive the order. I have also not been able to contact them.

Comments

18th of Oct, 2008

I also placed an order through denimjeanz.com about three weeks ago and have yet to receive anything from them. They aren't returning my emails and my account was charged over a week ago. Can we say SCAM?

• La
      18th of Oct, 2008

I placed a large order at end of september they overcharged my account, never contacted me with a shipping confirmation, I tried to contact them dozens of times. I have recieved nothing from them. my return reciept on my emails confirms that they have recieved my emails, but choose not to respond, I have tried to cancelle order and contacted my bank to stop payment on card, but was too late. thats why they tell you that you will recieve confirmation in 3 to 5 days, that way they have already been funded on the credit card.

• Re
      20th of Oct, 2008

I placed my order on Sept. 29. My card was charged on 10/01. No shoes, no return calls or emails. I agree, scam. I am going to try and contact the Better Business Bureau in their area.

20th of Oct, 2008

I also ordered jeans at the end of September .Monies was taken from my account on Oct 1. I realize one week later that I did not recieve an email confirmation about my order. So I' ve emailed EVERYDAY since Oct5. On top of that I am now getting news that the jeans are fake...I think it is time to contact the Better Business Bureau also

• La
      20th of Oct, 2008

I am in the same boat...i placed the order on 10/2 and my card was charged on 10/06/08 and i still have not received the shoes or any email confirmation re shipping, as was promised in the order confirmation they sent. I replied to their email address at yahoo.com, but have not gotten any reply back. I suggest printing the above comments and asking your bank/cc company to reverse the charge. This is obviously a scam outfit. I should have known better when i did not see any contact info for the company, no phone number, no customer service line, etc.

• Ry
      20th of Oct, 2008

I placed an order that was charged on Oct. 1st and still have not received any information back. I tried to contact that EZ Cart at the bottom of the site but they will not give the information of the person. If it is a big enough scam I do not see how we could not get that information released.

24th of Oct, 2008

I also placed an order on 10/13 from Snuggwear.com and my card would not go through, they actually called me to verify the order. The number that the call came from is only a mailbox to leave a message. They charged my card and the charge came from Denimjeanz.com.They have not returned any of my email requestes for confirmation that the order is being shipped. I am feeling pretty unsettled by all the comments I have read regarding this and others I have found on the web that these jeans, although they say they100% authentic, are fake and it does not seem like anyone is receiving the products.

• Da
      24th of Oct, 2008

ordered over 200 dollars on sept 29th and was billed on oct 1st. Have yet to receive anything. Is there anything that can be done about this?

25th of Oct, 2008

To all who have been scammed but denimjeanz.com
    I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. denimjeanz.com complaints are handle by Better Business Bureau (Phoenix, AZ)
    4428 N. 12th Street
    Phoenix, AZ 85014-4585
    Email: complaints@arizonabbb.org
    Web: http://arizonabbb.org

When making your complaint you will need this companies info
    Administrative Contact:
    Private, Registration DENIMJEANZ.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.
    DomainsByProxy.com
    15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
    Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
    (480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

also let your voice be heard on /link removed/
    We all work to hard to have our money stolen from us!

• Ha
      26th of Oct, 2008

It is just a ridiculous.I am the one who want to scam, too.I have called the number which appears on my bank statement to show where the withdraw from but the voice mail says there mail box is full. Email thousand times but no reply.We are on the same boat.

• Am
      28th of Oct, 2008

Same exact thing! I placed an order on the 14 of october. Received an e-mail confirming my order. It said I would receive a second e-mail with a tracking number. I never received the second e-mail or my order. I just filed a complaint with the bbb. The hard part is the company provides NO information! No location or phone number. This is driving me nuts.

• Su
      29th of Oct, 2008

Ordered merchandise and never received. Money was taken out of my checking account on October 7, 2008. Have sent many e-mails to be contacted in reguards to my order. Never heard from anyone. This is a scam. I should have known the prices were to good to be true.

30th of Oct, 2008

Oh My God!!!

This is so frustrating!!! I placed an order on the 24th and my card was charged the same day!!! still no confirmation of shipment email or anything!!!

I really need my money back as I am a college student who was going to "treat" herself with a new pair of ture religion jeans...

Something needs to be done about this...this is unacceptable!!!

HELP!!!

2nd of Nov, 2008

I also ordered from this company and they ripped me off. I have reported them to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) and suggest that each and everyone of you do the same. I told them of all of the complaints that could be found on google so they may be contacting some of you if not all. I emailed denimjeanz and informed them that I was turning them in. Let's all take this company down and out of business so they can't rape anymore people. I tried to report to the Better Business Bureau but because I didn't have enough information on the company, I was not able to. IC3 will investigate and the more people that report this the better results.

2nd of Nov, 2008

I used the information that one gentleman gave as far as adress info and contact info and reported them to several different companies: BBB, Federal Trade Commision and as I said before the Internet Crime Complaint Center ( IC3 ) These people are serious crime offenders and if you look them up under the adress that he provided you will see several businesses under their adress and number. Here is their information again. Let's get em! Look at all the companies they have on the BBB website.

15511 N. Hayden Road Suite 160 PMB 353
    Scottsdale, AZ 85260
    1-480-624-2599 FAX 1-480-624-2598

2nd of Nov, 2008

Here I go again, reporting to /link removed/ also.

• Mo
      2nd of Nov, 2008

i am soo pissed...as far as i can tell im out of my money?! i have been waiting over "7-10" days as well for this order that i guess i will never see!! and now to make it worse, in case no one has checked, that email for contact that they show (THE YAHOO)...yea its undeliverable <

2nd of Nov, 2008

My wife bought 3 pairs of jeans from this @$#%@% company!! She got the first email with her gmail account password on it. These people are scam artist and hackers!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I can only hope that the BBB takes or the feds step in on this one. These people should be locked up!! I have placed a complaint with BBB, and furthermore I researched this company in BBB only to find out that there isn't any other filed complaints???? I think people above have filed it in AZ, but I don't think that this company is in AZ. Their proxy domain is out of AZ, and I have contacted them. That is their point of contact, but it looks like the domain name is through Godaddy.com. I think they are in CA. Further research needs to be conducted... for instance someone needs to call Yahoo and cross reference the email that is supposedly non-existent, and they use what seems to be.

Non-Authorative answer:
    Name:denimjeanz.com
    Address: 190.34.134.110

3rd of Nov, 2008

Further research for this company has brought to the table the below information. This site uses 3DCart shopping for the cart. This is supposedly a "Hacker Safe" site itself, but we need all of you to send emails to them to let them know that they are providing a shopping cart "Plug In" for these scam artists!! Below is the email I sent to them..

support@3DCart.com
    Hello,

To whom this may concern, I have submitted to the BBB, [redacted], and other postings that you are housing a credit card fraud website with your cart. The name of the website is www.denimjeanz.com. This site is taking money from hard working people. Just do a Google search on this company, and you will find many people getting scammed with your cart plug in. Can you please look into this? The internet is a wonderful thing, outside of the scam artists out there making a bad name for it!! Please let me know if there is any further information I can get on this company since their email address mydenimjeanz@yahoo.com is non-responsive. I think you should pull the cart capabilities from this site!! I am posting this on [redacted], as well as the BBB.

Regards,
    Lloyd

3rd of Nov, 2008

I have now submitted and sent email's to the following businesses. I have talked with Proxybydomains who simply can't do anything since they only supply the domain name, and their contact information is private. I have also submitted another case with the BBB, IC3, and [redacted].com. I hope to hell that someone stops this credit card fraud, and hacking company/individuals and prosecutes them to the fullest potential of the law!

The internet is a wonderful place, it's just sad when people take advantage of other people. We need to stand together and make it known that this company is fraudulent!!!

Regards,