Denimbuys / Fraud

Please do not purchase anything from these people! A couple of months ago I purchased a pair of authentic True Religion Joey Big T Cowgirl Destroyed Jeans size 30 for $109. First of all, they sent the package to my house with a signature required, so because I work I was never home to receive the package, and finally had to stay at home for a whole Saturday waiting for the package. Next, I opened the package only to find a pair of fake jeans in a size 30. They were so poorly made that when I even tried to put my foot into the jeans, the destroyed section of the jeans ripped a lot! T.R. Jeans would never do that, and they were clearly fakes anyways. I emailed their website, and I told them that they sent a size 30, rather than a size 31. I did not mention their authenticity because I did not want them to have a reason to treat me poorly. They told me to send the jeans back to them and they would send a new pair. I told them that companies usually pay to have the items shipped back when it was their fault, but they refused to do so for me. I attempted to email and call them a few more times, but they never responded. Honestly, I never sent the jeans back, unwilling to lose more money to these people. I still have the fakes, ate the $109, but my bank is working on this with me now. NEVER EVER purchase from denimbuys.com. I truly do not know how these people are still in business!!!

Ki

Comments

• Pr
      17th of Sep, 2008

I agree. Denimbuys is a fraud. I bought Lacoste t-shirts from them and they were fake. It shrunlk after one wash and also the lacoste label tag came off.

• Ed
      6th of Oct, 2008

BUYER BEWARE -- this merchant's items are FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!
    I purchased 4 LaCoste shirts for my son off the deminbuys web site. Never suspected a thing. We washed the first one and it shrank to half it's size! On close examination (with help from a website that shows you how to spot fakes) we realized they were fakes. These were VERY convincing fakes -- don't buy ANYTHING from these sleazeballs! Also, he guy who called me about the order when I placed it was in the Bronx, but according to my VISA, he's billing out of New Jersey under the name Jizzletech. If you have been ripped off by these ###, fill a complaint with the New Jersey attorney general's office.

4th of Jul, 2009

BUYER BEWARE - RIP OFF, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM !

I ordered 3 Lacoste shirts, paid in full. Four days later they send me a notification email that my order was SHIPPED. Same day, I received yet another email telling me that my order was CANCELLED. There was no reason as of why they cancelled my order. I have written to them numerous times, received one automated email they will contact me within 24-48 hours. It is 5 days later and still no answer! After reading some of other posts I kind of feel lucky, that I didn't receive FAKE SHIRTS! File complaints with BBB and New jersey attorneys general's office. Why are such theves still allowed to do business and harm good people? Let's all do something about it.

22nd of Sep, 2009

i do agree. i read the reviews after placing the order but it was too late.The customer service is very rude..how i wish i had not placed an order..isnt there any way i can get my money back?its very disappointing
    how do we file complaints with BBB.what will they do about it?anybody has any clue?

28th of Sep, 2009

This website guides you how to report an internet scam or fraud - it also has a lot of useful links to gov't agencies.

By the way, there is a lawsuit against them in the State of California - they operate using many different names accross US - some of their names in NY and NJ are DENIM LIQUIDATORS, JIZZLE TECH, LOVE BUBBLE CLOTHING, THE DENIM SPA, etc. Check it out on Lexisnexis.