Denim Liquidators` / Never got my order!

1 NY, United States Review updated:

I received the wrong order. After numerous unreturned emails and phone calls. I returned the order on my dime but never got my order although my credit card was charged. Don't order from these flakes!

More Denim Liquidators` Complaints & Reviews

Comments

29th of Jan, 2008

Never Order from Denim Liquidators I spent 220 dollars and never got my order. These people are not legitimate. I wish i had never order from them.

11th of Feb, 2008

I bought a new authentic True Religion Joey Patch size 30 from www.denimbuys.com operated by JIZZLE TECH. They sent me a FAKE True Religion Joey Patch Destroyed size 30 which I have never ordered for. I am in the process of email asking for returning the FAKE merchandise. However, I ready their return policy stating that some merchandise are final sale. If you have to deal with this seller, please contact your credit card company first for dispute. DO NOT sign the return form since they state the unfair policy and claim that you agree with their policy. If you sign, you will get nothing. Let credit card company deal for you. If you want to buy from them DO NOT use your debit card, you will not get the refund or any help from the bank since there is no policy for that. This company charged my credit card before shipping which violate the Fair Credit Card Act. We will be covered by law and we have rights to dispute any wrongs this company make for us. DO NOT forget to file a complaint in bbb.org and ftc.gov also. Those third party will help you to solve the problem. Will update you if I have any additional information regarding to this case. ***This company use the location for credit card charge in NJ, but they operate shipping and stocking in NY*** Their telephone number is (718) 791-2207 or (347) 713-3201.
    *** deminbuys.com and denimliquidators.com are the same practice and company operating by JIZZLE TECH. They use three different address and phone numbers. Be aware!!!

15th of Feb, 2008

I got the response from ftc.gov. The agency needs your complaint at ftc.gov in order to process investigation. If you are victims regardins to www.denimbuys.com, www.denimliquidators.com or other web site relating to Jizzle Tech. Please file a complaint at ftc.gov.

27th of Feb, 2008

Thank you for this information. I order a Juicy sweat suit and its a fake! I'm upset because they claimed they were not fakes. I wished I would have read this prior to ordering from them. I will only order from The big guys now. I will call my credit card company today and also file a complaint. Do I need to send the product back to them? Keep up the good work.

Thank You Joanne Mezin.

29th of Feb, 2008

Hi Joanne,
    I think there are three addresses,
    I would like to recommend you to do these steps.
    - file a dispute with your credit card company.
    - your credit card company will ask you to send items back to
    seller
    - email them that you are serious that you got all fakes, they will provide you RMA number
    - If they don't respond to your email. Be sure to go to Fedex tell
    them you want to send those item back to seller and you want Fedex to charge to Jizzle Tech account.
    - keep all document and send it to your credit card company.
    - file a complaint to ftc.gov
    - file a compliant at bbb.org
    I already done those steps and get the money back. However, I had to pay my shipping charge. That's why I'd like you to ask Fedex to do it for you. Don't forget to ask Fedex to get their signature.

29th of Feb, 2008

For their address, pls go to bbb.org and type jizzle tech. You will find their two addresses. Then, the address from the shipping box is the third one.

• Da
      12th of Aug, 2008

hey i just ordered a shirt from denim liquidators for a lacoste classic pink polo shirt, and it came alright. well their customer service wasnt that great but the item came alright.

• Ed
      6th of Oct, 2008

BUYER BEWARE -- this merchant's items are FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!
    I purchased 4 LaCoste shirts for my son off the deminbuys web site. Never suspected a thing. We washed the first one and it shrank to half it's size! On close examination (with help from a website that shows you how to spot fakes) we realized they were fakes. These were VERY convincing fakes -- don't buy ANYTHING from these sleazeballs! Also, he guy who called me about the order when I placed it was in the Bronx, but according to my VISA, he's billing out of New Jersey under the name Jizzletech. If you have been ripped off by these ###, fill a complaint with the New Jersey attorney general's office.