Denim Liquidators` / No merchandise received!

1 Brooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:

I ordered a black Ralph lauren skinny big pony shirt polo.Nov 21,2007 and i have email this company five times with no response and i hate for someone to get over on me. I am out of 41.36 dollars, i still have not gotten my shirt nor money back. I will never order anything else from Denim liquidators.

Re

Comments

22nd of Jan, 2008

I, also, ordered a Lacoste shirt. The money was deducted on 12/18 and nothing. I finally got a response to my inquiry which said "it was delivered on 12/24. I happened to be home all day on 12/24 and recieved nothing. I don't even have a full fedex number to track. Any ideas of any recourse I might have?

I'm a single mom....$40 may not be much but for me it was a lot.

22nd of Jan, 2008

OH.....to finish my complaint, I too, have emailed numerous times asking for additional info so I could track with fedex, NO reply other than auto reply. Does anyone have any ideas what may be done?

• Pa
      12th of Feb, 2008

Please file a dispute on your credit card company and file a complaint at ftc.gov also. You will get your refund within 1 month.

• Pa
      15th of Feb, 2008

I got the response from ftc.gov. The agency needs your complaint at ftc.gov in order to process investigation. If you are victims regardins to www.denimbuys.com, www.denimliquidators.com or other web site relating to Jizzle Tech. Please file a complaint at ftc.gov.

• Re
      30th of May, 2008

worth of 105.60 dollors lacoste shirt until now i never recieved yet...it may be deliver to the other person who didnt order...i dont know if i get money back or the shirt that order..