den tech whitening / unathorized charges

1 2927 blueberry Dr monroe nc 28110Monroe, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7046349449

I only approved a charge .97 for a free trail and was charged 1.00 extra and then was put into some memebership club and was chanbgrge additional 29.99 and whe they called to verify I told them no do not charge my account.
From: Customer Support <support@dentechwhitening.com>
Subject: Your Order Confirmation
To: "stephanie" <sandmbrantley@yahoo.com>
Date: Friday, July 17, 2009, 3:55 PM

Dear stephanie Brantley,

Thank you for signing up for the free trial offer. We hope you enjoy and benefit from this product and continue to purchase from us in the future. As you know this trial is free of charge and will be shipped to you via USPS from our headquarters in Southern California. Expect to receive your shipment in the next 3-5 business days. If you have any questions regarding this order please contact our customer support department by replying to this email. Your credit card has been charged 0.97 for shipping for your trial supply. You purchased insurance for $1.00 for your trial supply. If you purchased shipping insurance or additional products they will appear together as a separate charge on your credit. You were charged a total of 0.97 for your order. Products will be shipped to:

stephanie Brantley
2927 Blueberry Dr
Monroe, NC 28110

Customer Support Team

Comments

St
  28th of Jul, 2009

Same situation with me. DazzleWhite and Dentech. Can't cancel because the phone numbers don't work and there doesn't seem to be a support@dentechwhitening.com! just got another package today in the mail. I am sending back unopened and I never tried the "free trial" either. What a bunch of scammers!

29th of Jul, 2009

I thought it was the only 1 dollar fee and it comes out I gotta pay 80 dollars more.

29th of Jul, 2009

I WAS SURPRISED WHEN MY BANKER TOLD ME I DIDNT HAVE MONEY BACAUSE THERE WAS A PAYMENT IN PROGRESS IF I WOULDNT OF CHECKED MY BALANCE I WOULDNT EVEN KNEW

29th of Jul, 2009

I WAS SURPRISED WHEN MY ACCOUNT WAS NEGGATIVE. IF I WOULD'NT OF CHECKED I WOULD OF PAYED THAT MONEY

29th of Jul, 2009

I WAS SURPRISED WHEN MY CHECKING ACCOUNT WAS NEGATIVE. IF I DIDN'T CHECK MY ACCOUNT I WOULD OF PAYED IT OFF.

Ma
  31st of Jul, 2009

I had the same problem with DazzleWhite and Dentech. I called and cancelled my credit card on file to prevent further charges. what a bunch of crap. I even printed the Offer details and it never said anything about having to pay 58.95 for the trial if the trial product was not returned and recieved by them within the 14 days.

Mj
  1st of Aug, 2009

Same here. Appropriate action at this point is to file formal complaint with your office of consumer protection with the state attorney general's office in California and your home state. Also file with the Better Business Bureau in their home city. Probably would not hurt to contact msn.com and other web pages where they are advertising as it gives those portals a bad name. Let's mobilize against this kind of ruse. They give you a "14 day trial" but bury on a small extra click the fact that you have 15 days "from date of billing" which is when you initiate the transaction, not the 5-7 days later when you actually get the "product." Clever, but hardly ethical business practice.